Reviews for What Love Is
xoVanilla-Bean chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
Omg I know it’s been 10 years, but I am deep in the bowels of FFVII again, and I have got to tell you that I love this. It’s so clever and funny. I’m very happy I found it! I always enjoyed your work, back in the day, when I spent so much time reading stuff on here. Thanks for being awesome.
derek chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
tifa saying to cloud next time we are waiting till the kids have gone to school before having sex
Derek chapter 1 . 1/21/2019
Tifa to cloud next time we will wait to Marlene is at school or either at barret or yuffie place till we can have our fun
derek chapter 1 . 10/15/2018
tifa to my chocobo head idiot next time we will wait till the denzel and marnel are on vacation at the gold saucer so I can ride your penis
Meeerf aka AllumaNoir chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
O.
M.
G.

Cloud makes one hell of a meal.

Take that any way you like.
kelleyj17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
omg! i know you wrote this a long time ago, but this is the best thing i've read in a long time. I laughed so hard! now i have to go read more of your stuff.
catharsys chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
HAHAHA! Brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
LMFAO imagining Barret had me in tears!
Never Morrison chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
O.O I just about DIED laughing!
SingleStone chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This is hilarious. I love, love, love Marlene's story and the adults' reactions to it. Thank you for writing this!
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nyahahaha! Out of the mouths of children... Too funny.
bev chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
The little details...from a red and puffy Barrett to Tifa only clapping once or twice before clasping her hands. Ahahahahahaha
randomreads chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Omigoodness as I was imagining Marlene standing there and reading it with the adults standing horror-struck towards the end, I was in such a giggle fit.

He really should've clapped. Lololol
jka1 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
OMG this was genius! I laughed so much at this story. Really enjoyed this a lot and am sure I will reread this in future -
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
...

AHAHAHAHAHA! XD

This has got to be, by FAR, one of the best little FFVII fictions I've ever read. The whole concept of the story was totally unexpected and threw me for a real hilarious loop hahaha!

Seriously though, I wanna hear more! Such an awesome concept such as this could really be expanded upon, even just a little. Would you please consider maybe adding just a tid-bit more?

Maybe to show some kind of reaction out of Cloud and Tifa? I wonder if Cloud and Tifa knew about their respective feelings for each other before Marlene just flat-out threw it into their faces, and I wanna see Cloud's reaction to realizing that he's a terrible cook and that Tifa's been acting along all this time. XD

Please, just one more chapter to continue this! It's got me soo curious as to what'll happen!