Reviews for Holding on to You
Asya55 chapter 10 . 7/9/2011
Hello, hello, I read this all in one shot, phew, drama drama. Loved it. Keri and Dean, wow, they are crazy and Dean cheating, I'd have killed him, Keri was nicer :D & things kept going, the hunt, then the accident, man, they had rough time.. But it was all good at the end :) Awesome story dude ;)
ImpalaGirl4484 chapter 10 . 8/30/2010
You never cease to amaze me! The scene where they are making up after she kisses the guy was...well...gimme a minute...have to go take a cold shower. Woo! LOL! Awesome job once again.
Roshshippy chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
great ending... loved this story :)
MsSabrinaMDiehl chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
adorable! I like the ending
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
Wow, loved it! This story was so effing great, really good ending 2 it! )
BossBitch chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
awe together forever dean and keri winchester :) happy endings are the best...literally hahaha
pickupthatamulet chapter 10 . 7/7/2010
I love this soo much 3 omg this story was amazing and you did such an amazing job
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
Wow! Loved it, really great! Can't wait 2 see what happens next! :)
pickupthatamulet chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
awww love it :) This story is est good and I can't wait to read the last chapter 3
BossBitch chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
haha awesomness love daddy dean :) haha daddy dean sounds like a rapper
sam riggs chapter 8 . 5/27/2010
awesome chapter really enjoyed it
Penny chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
Aww! what he said to her was sweet, i love this so much more than the first one. both are great, but this is awsome! im a little upset it is gonna end, but i can always read it over again. Can't wait till u update again!
SpencerReid'sGorgeousNerd19 chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
OMG! loved it loved it! Esp the flashback, very hot! I so want to include a scene like tht in my story! UPDATE SOON!
Carver Edlund chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
loved it! im so glad that keri is slowly taking dean back :) cant wait for the next update
Vanexys chapter 8 . 5/25/2010
love it finally they are acting on their feelings.