Reviews for Don't
Sarah1723 chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
plsss you have to continue this..i love this
Moony chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Oo I liked this. Honestly, I don't like Kanou at all. He's possessive, control freak and a rapist. Homare pretty much seems like the only one with any self-control and who actually cares about Ayase and his wishes. It really seems like he's genuinely in love with Ayase, doesn't just lust after him. So yeah, I approve of your fic.
sandraj60 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Excellent story. Intense!
Rival lover chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I really liked that- but I would have preferred if it were longer? :3 There aren't enough AyasexHomare stories. :)
PrincessAmioKi chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing a story where Homare win's in the end. I think he his the more noble of the two and deserves Ayase much more than Kanou. I sorry he get's hurt, but knowing him he would do it all again to win Ayase. I like how in the most recent chapter Kanou threaten's to kills him and Homare says to "bring it on." It is from Vol 8. Chapter 4. I Can't Quite. Please keep writing this is my favorite manga. Thanks again. The story was great!
saranya1555 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
bonne fic et bonne continuation
Cennis chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Thank god, I thought I was the only person who read the series that preferred Homare/Ayase. I mean, even if Kanou does get a bit nicer throughout the series, I could never get over how it began. Bleh.

I loved this, not only because Homare finally got what he deserved (not the arm and eye, but Ayase's love), but also because of how you characterized Ayase. He had a lot more depth to him in this short fic than in the manga, how he does care for Kanou but can't withstand the treatment he's dealt by him. I can't even put it into words~

Great job! xD
dress-me-like-hell chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Ahhhhh!1 I love your story so far! PLease continue as fast as you can! Thanks!
Onige-a chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
That's it? Ö that's the ending? Ö

Well then I have to tell you that I'd love it if you'd write on! :D

But if this is really over, than my conclusion is that this story gave me the chills. Even though it's not AyasexKanou. I don't care. It's very romantic and I really loved it. :)

Please write another Okane ga Nai fanfic. *bows*

~
Onige-a chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I cried at the end. Lovely written.

You can tell how both Ayase and Kanou are feeling and I don't know if I should feel sorry for Kanou or not. But deep down, I'm sure I do.

I'll read the next chapter now! :D

~
Tankyasue chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
Though I am definitely a fan of Kanou/Ayase, I enjoyed your fic immensely. I’ve very impressed actually, and that isn’t something that I can say about too many fanfics. Not only is your writing uncommonly good, but you’ve done an exceptionally good job at capturing the characters unique personalities. I find that many people just don’t get Ayase, and they have an especially difficult time trying to capture his feelings about his relationship with Kanou, and yet you’ve done a wonderful job with this, especially considering that his actions differ drastically from everything that he’s ever done in the manga. When Ayase was on the plane wishing that he could still be with everyone, including Kanou, and wanting to pay off his debt in a different manner, you had me. It’s difficult to show what a forgiving person Ayase is, but you showed this perfectly. However, there is one major change in Ayase’s personality, but I won't fault you for that because it’s such a good thing – he actually cares about and respects himself!

As for Kanou, he seems pretty IC. Sticking his cigarette in Homare’s eye was a little intense, but Kanou’s already a little bit violent in the manga. I’m sure that he was even worse before Ayase came into his life, since Ayase’s seems to be the one reason why he ever wanted to be a good person. I guess I’m glad that you at least see that he does love Ayase though the way that he’s showing his feelings certainly isn’t healthy or normal…

My only small complaint here is that the relationship between Ayase and Homare is a little too abrupt. I would think that being raped repeatedly by Kanou would have some effect on Ayase’s ability to get into a relationship (not to mention that he doesn’t even like men in the first place) so I think that it would be a bit more challenging for Ayase to come to terms with his feelings for Homare (yes, I know that several months have gone by between the first chapter and the epilogue, but it just feels too easy to me). I guess (despite being a huge Kanou/Ayase fan) I wanted to see more of Homare/Ayase because I’ve always loved Homare (he’s such an interesting character).

Anyway, great job! I hope to see more of your work in the future. _
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 2 . 4/21/2010
Is that it? *looks up and realizes the story is complete* I'm crying. Seriously sobbing.

Although I'm an absolute KanouXAyase fan, a change of pace doesn't hurt every once in a while. So, (looking at it in that way), it's good that Ayase is 'reaching out' and trying to forget Kanou. In this fic, it's really the best thing for him.

Yay! Ayase is settling in and even working! But knowing Kanou, he is being watched. Better be sneaky when you come see him, Kuba!

Great job again, it isn't very often that you find an OGN fanfic this good. Write another!
XxMyth MakerxX chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Great job! You have such a way with words _ And your style fits the No Money writing so well!

The plot is one of the best out there. No one has written something like this yet, so kudos to you! And you're sticking to Ayase's character, even though he is 'defiant' in this, so you should know you're officially awesome!

Kanou's reaction was exactly what I was expecting (in character again!) but I can't believe he just LEFT. The baka. He should stop being depressed and aim to be the man Ayase just described!

And poor Kuba...in the eye. Ouch.