Reviews for Measure of a Droid
Kriss1989 chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Everyone makes the "parsecs is distance" joke. The proper response? "Distance is determined by how close you were willing to get to the black hole supper cluster near Kessel."
S058 chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Nice job so far.

My defense for the NR: IG-88.

4 Sentient droids slaughtered about 70 sentient, temporarily gained control of the DSII, and nearly started their own Revolution!

Keep them nonsentient!
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
Hooray for continuation! And 2012? The world will be over by then D: :3
WildCard-Yes Man chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Please tell me you didn't dicontinue this. I'm finding it to be an interesting point no other fanfic righters seen to notice. Like Earth no one ever says anything about earth... I understand that the SW humans are from an Alternate reality in your fic universe but at least you mention the SW humans talking about earth, even if it was very breif.
admiraljoshhar chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I noticed that you seem to be portraying Nawara Ven rather negatively. Personally, based on his behavior in previous cases, i somehow doubt that he would be so vehemently against droids- particularly in light of the fact that as an X-Wing pilot he relied on and trusted an astromech. Of course, if assigned to the other side, he would try to win, but i doubt that he would be so passionate about it. Other than that, though, a superb story, and a very thought provoking one as well. I look forward to future chapters.
Scholar of Time chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
Very interesting concept, and overall a great way to inter-mesh the two genre-legends. Please continue, this has promise!
JannaKalderash chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Huh. This is a new one, even for me. I remember Bollux and Blue Max from the Han Solo Trilogy, and I thought they were great. Okay, BM was an annoying little pain in the behind, but he wasn't malicious. I think they should get their rights recognized as sentient beings.

Of course, you're going to have to bring in Threepio, and his origins, with Artoo offering details that have been wiped from his circuits. If anyone thinks to ask him that is.