Reviews for Magi's Random Misspells
BlazeStryker chapter 45 . 3/20
I'm going to try to list them. Bear with me.
In order of appearance:

1) Harry Potter, obviously.
2) Ami Mizuno and Makoto Kino.
3) Chibi-Usa Tsukino and Hotaru Tomoe.
4) Setsuna Meiou, Haruka Tenou and Michiru Kaioh.
5) Tenten Higurashi and Naruko (or henged Naruto) Uzumaki.
6) Fred and George Weasley.
7) Drew a blank on the second spikey blond and snarky, but the couple were Calvin and Susan (Susie) with their daughter (and Hobbes).
8) Hermione arrived with Anna and Elsa, as named.
BlazeStryker chapter 21 . 12/4/2016
Dear Father:

I feel I must confess to the sin of bad timing. I was keeping my thoughts to myself after I had successfully sounded out young Harry Potter and warned him against the bloodsucking socially parasitic leeches that are such a drag on proper Wizarding.

(I might add that Potter is a likely lad, for al that he is highly reclusive. I frankly suspect Dumbledore's urge to secure Potter has him in another sort of disagreeable environment altogether...)

The bad timing came as I was having these musings under a certain chapeau.

Yes, the Hat. To cut to the chase, I am in Hufflepuff. In all honesty, I probably deserve it for sounding like I considered them all duffers while getting my robes fitted. More importantly, this has potential. Not only will people not have the "usual" suspicions about me, but Potter has gone into Ravenclaw. Given how the classes are usually aligned, this means we will share the majority of class periods. And that's not bad.

Making the most of it,
Draco
Mr Biggs chapter 43 . 12/11/2015
Well some of these were worth reading but this one is going well beyond stupid. It seems this writer is so daft that he/she has no idea that it is still fairly easy to buy a watch that works (oddly enough by clockwork) by simply winding it up. So it is a daft concept to think that no watch should work without electricity.
Arla Logan chapter 45 . 4/1/2015
This is a collection of a lot of fun and creative stories:-)
discb chapter 17 . 3/19/2015
This would be rather interesting and entertain as a full fic, I'm might try and see where my mind takes me but I won't post it.
kurotatsu72 chapter 45 . 12/27/2014
I recognized everyone except the pink-haired girl, her black-haired friend and their three spectators. Could you enlighten me?

Loved the chapter (I ship Lunar Harmony and Ami/Makoto as well). Keep up the great work.
queseraquesara chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
There's a flaw in your premise on this one. You're assuming that watch electronics, but fully mechanical watches have been around a long time and quartz (electronic) movements only date back to about the 1970s. Given that Harry's muggle stuff is all secondhand at best, I think it's probably a lot more likely that he's got a mechanical spring-movement watch, whether it requires stem winding or has a self-winding mechanism that winds itself through the day using the wearer's arm motions, than that he has what would at that time be a fairly new (and less likely to have made it to the thrift shop) battery-operated quartz-movement watch. I think you could still run with this idea, but it needs something more than just spotting any old watch across the great hall - you need close enough observation to know that the watch isn't mechanical. Also, isn't there textual evidence that Harry has a working watch until he wears it into the lake in GOF?
Starfox5 chapter 43 . 10/2/2014
Interesting idea.
Starfox5 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Very funny and origional idea - well done short fic.
Starfox5 chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
Funny crackfic again.
Starfox5 chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
Crackfic, but well done - almost makes me want to pull out my own copy of the game.
Starfox5 chapter 38 . 10/2/2014
Moody would be proud - he would likely be a good mentor for those two. Paranoia at its finest.
Starfox5 chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
Hm... smart and sand GHinny, and a dark, yet maybe still helpful Luna... very intriguing.
Starfox5 chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Now that's a Remus I could like - open, smart and decisisive. Quite unlike sanon, sadly.
Starfox5 chapter 33 . 10/2/2014
Original idea here - Harry here is closer to Dumbledore's ideals than in Canon, feeling for his worst enemy, and smarter too, for his insight.