Reviews for Magi's Random Misspells
Arla Logan chapter 45 . 4/1
This is a collection of a lot of fun and creative stories:-)
discb chapter 17 . 3/19
This would be rather interesting and entertain as a full fic, I'm might try and see where my mind takes me but I won't post it.
kurotatsu72 chapter 45 . 12/27/2014
I recognized everyone except the pink-haired girl, her black-haired friend and their three spectators. Could you enlighten me?

Loved the chapter (I ship Lunar Harmony and Ami/Makoto as well). Keep up the great work.
queseraquesara chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
There's a flaw in your premise on this one. You're assuming that watch electronics, but fully mechanical watches have been around a long time and quartz (electronic) movements only date back to about the 1970s. Given that Harry's muggle stuff is all secondhand at best, I think it's probably a lot more likely that he's got a mechanical spring-movement watch, whether it requires stem winding or has a self-winding mechanism that winds itself through the day using the wearer's arm motions, than that he has what would at that time be a fairly new (and less likely to have made it to the thrift shop) battery-operated quartz-movement watch. I think you could still run with this idea, but it needs something more than just spotting any old watch across the great hall - you need close enough observation to know that the watch isn't mechanical. Also, isn't there textual evidence that Harry has a working watch until he wears it into the lake in GOF?
Starfox5 chapter 43 . 10/2/2014
Interesting idea.
Starfox5 chapter 41 . 10/2/2014
Very funny and origional idea - well done short fic.
Starfox5 chapter 40 . 10/2/2014
Funny crackfic again.
Starfox5 chapter 39 . 10/2/2014
Crackfic, but well done - almost makes me want to pull out my own copy of the game.
Starfox5 chapter 38 . 10/2/2014
Moody would be proud - he would likely be a good mentor for those two. Paranoia at its finest.
Starfox5 chapter 35 . 10/2/2014
Hm... smart and sand GHinny, and a dark, yet maybe still helpful Luna... very intriguing.
Starfox5 chapter 34 . 10/2/2014
Now that's a Remus I could like - open, smart and decisisive. Quite unlike sanon, sadly.
Starfox5 chapter 33 . 10/2/2014
Original idea here - Harry here is closer to Dumbledore's ideals than in Canon, feeling for his worst enemy, and smarter too, for his insight.
Starfox5 chapter 32 . 10/2/2014
Ron playng Malfoy, "When my mother hears of this..." - great idea!
Starfox5 chapter 31 . 10/2/2014
Very funny idea indeed - accidentally married, and a goblin king (from Labyrinth I assume) to meddle in things.
Starfox5 chapter 30 . 10/2/2014
Very entertaining idea - Luna chasing Hermione promises loads of fun.