Reviews for The Red List
mcartemis chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I love Buffy & Satsu together!
Miguel51 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Daphne? Red Riding Hood? Really? Those code names were hilarious, but I managed to hold my laughter in. That is, until the other slayers called Satsu 'Scooby'. Needless to say, I fucking lost it. Also the addition of Spike and Illyria was a nice touch. The battle with Genina was pretty intense. I am sad though that Druscilla is (reportedly) dead. And at the hands of Xander, Willow and Faith to boot! Anyhow, great fic you've written.
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So their target is a Claudia-like vampire, eh? That should be quite the interesting and intense battle. But what I'm really enjoying is the budding Satsu-Buffy relationship. They're so cute together.
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
Liked it, surprised that there are more written, but that would mean a relatively happy Buffy with no member of the dead in love with her.
pril2 chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
I've recently found this ship and am quite saddened by the lack of fic for it. However, I am glad that of the little fic that is written, it was you that did it. Please write more. You're wonderful.
Dara Nitz chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
Finally got through it.

I really like it. :)
Wispr chapter 2 . 5/8/2010
A damn good story you wrote here. I really love how alive you made the characters and the bantering between them was really realistic.

Great work with the fight scene, very nicely detailed and yet flowed smoothly.

Wispr
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Oh bloody marvelous, you got the characters personalities spot on and I like how Buffy is coming to terms with her and Satsu relationship.

Wispr
Daedalus Works chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
Good story, I liked how you incorporate characters from 'Angel', sorry I missed the first episode (disease - inability to read my RSS).

I liked the code-names. (In other story Faith called Satsu as 'Yuri')