Reviews for Prolonged Dreams
Skarlettefox chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Tanaka pushed Sebastian into the pool... LEGEND.
Aww this was so cute! I have always liked Tanaka :)
ThisIsTrueImmortality chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I'm not going to lie: that was adorable.
kawaii hime-sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
OMG! I'm crying from laughing so much!

Tanaka worries about Sebastian! _

I loved when Tanaka pushed Sebby into the lake~~ Classic!

LOL at Ciel and Sebastian's matching expressions! 'Are you crazy woman? He's not my grandpa'

One thing, who is this lady?

"The other blonde." - 'The other blond' You only add on 'e' if it's a girl.

I'd love to read more of this kind of thing~ The Phantomhive household being like a family is just soo sweet~~
Jen Darknight chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I can't believe this got me teary eyed. I wasn't expecting this to be so good. I loved it, everyone was so in character, and the description of everything was amazing. It made me awfully sad though, to know that in reality it's not like this at all. Maybe from Tanaka's perspective, but probably not from Ciel's or Sebastian's. We could only wish.

I'm sorry, I'm rambling. In general I jut wanted to say that this story made me spill some tears because of its fluffyness, even though I still find it a tad bittersweet. I wish I could find more stories as good as this one, and I hope you continue writing because this was gorgeous. All in all, it was heartwarming and refreshing. Perfect.

~Jen
Old Beginning New Ending chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This...is seriously the most adorable thing I have ever read. I probably would feel the same as Tanaka if I didn't know about Sebastian's past...I'm pretty sure he hasn't eaten since he became a butler o.o Honestly, it was beyond sweet -
This made my day :D
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I absolutley loved it! i realy lied the theme and i hope youd do many more like this! Plz keep up the awesome work that you do! :D and yay first review!