Reviews for The New Naruto
pokemon112604 chapter 21 . 9/26
*que clapping noises*
AMAZING!
CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER!
AcidESP chapter 21 . 9/22
this story is great, I hope continues, a greeting, we read! bye!
challengunnar.dale chapter 7 . 9/20
Ok i got bored and did the calculations for the first question. And if i did it right (Hopefully) then you are about 96 miles away from your destination roughly, and the sun is at a 135 angle from your original position. The sun was easy it rises and sets on a 180 plain over a 12 hour period. So if its at 90 Its travled for 6 hours. And since you travled for 3 hrs which is a quarter of it time i just needed to add whatever a quarter of 180 is which was 45 add it to 90 which equals 135. For the next part of the question i needed to calculate the speed at which you were traveling at. Now to get speed you need to divide distance by time and this is were a problem came in. The question says you traveled 10 meters per step for every 6 seconds. This however doesnt tell me how many steps are taken in those 6 seconds so I have to assume its 1 step for every 6 seconds. Which means your traveling at 10 per 6 seconds which calculated equals 0.6 meters per second. Now i need to get the distance totally traveled and to do that you need to multiply time traveled 3hrs by speed you traveled at 0.6 meters per sec. Just convert 3 hours into seconds which is 10,800 sec and multiply by 0.6 which equals 6,480 meters traveled. Now since the question referenced the distance in miles i need to convert this from meters to miles. The conversion rate is every 1 mile is equal to 1609.34 meters. So divide 6,480 by 1609.34 which equals 4.02 miles. Then subtract that from 100 miles and you get an estimate of 96 miles.
Kingkong101 chapter 1 . 9/16
There is nothing new
He's turning into idiot again.
Pointer3109 chapter 21 . 9/6
Overthrowing a regime or government does not automatically make one a terrorist. It technically makes you a revolutionary, such as our (US) founding fathers. The WAY you go about attempting to overthrow your or another government defines labels such as terrorist.
Chapter 4...Fairy Tail reference...I GOT A FIRE IN MAH BELLY~
Specterchilypepper chapter 21 . 8/25
Well i thank you for your work as an author here but with this chapter I have lost interest in your story: Canon Naruto was a lucky doormat who was nerfed compared to everyone and their cousin , doormat because well we have to be honest he was lied to ,manipulated, stunted in his growth (Lee without chacra was allowed to graduate but Naruto wasn't because of the clone jitsu even though it was almost physically impossible for him to learn it, even when he learned the kage bushings noone pointed out its usefulness to him, after the training trip with jiraya he didn't learn any jutsu, seals or anything for that matter he was a simple below average chunin with enough chacra to spam clones(like before), never appreciated (even Tsunade didn't make him a chunin after he saved her life or the village from the one tail, even after the time skip). But he continued to speak with love and respect of konoha ,his "friends" (Sakura was his friend and Craig even after abusing him physically and manipulating him with her "declaration of love") and senseis (who were such only in name). And now your story even tough is a fanfic it is showing a similar Naruto, worst jiraya abandoned him again (as godfather at first and sensei later) for Neji(because the clan genius needed more the training of a Sannin) , kurama is talking with him but you didn't have him reveal his heritage so at least he could access his parents note/jutsu and even though he knows about the usefullness of kage bushin you didn't have him spam them to train/increase his knowledge as much as you could. So well while it is a fanfic it's undertones are too close to Canon for my liking. Nevertheless like I wrote above I thank you for your work as an author (you like the other authors are using your free time writing and giving as readers stories to relax in our free time with (almost always) alternative to the canon fandoms that are better than the original work themselves) and for the chapters wrote until now.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 8/25
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
Aeroshadowclone chapter 21 . 8/13
Hmm, really mixed feelings at this point. definitely unique but also follows Canon a decent enough amount. I am disappointed in how lame Naruto is still. how did he forget his sword when fighting a close range fighter? no jursus to attack from a far? got caught by the 64 hyuga jutsu? eh... but it was interesting nonethe less
don't think hinata can realistically reach her dad's presumably elite join status T 15yrs old when she's a average genin at this point. the Sakura thing seems short sighted for tsundae as the girl could of been a medic. the honor duels seem broken. glad it's only genin or below. hope you speed it up and mention akatsuki as that's the whole reason Naruto left on the trip anyways. he's easy picking in konoha doing missions.
et-reader97 chapter 3 . 8/11
I like how you don't make Kakashi pass out after the Zabuza fight, a lot of authors still have him pass out even if he gets help from Naruto. Keep up the good work.
Aeroshadowclone chapter 15 . 8/10
Mann nm, cmon! how you gonna switch like 10%and then do this? you could make an actual good invasion with what you had built up! I mean, cmon. I felt like I just read the manga over with some slight changes.
vmage2 chapter 15 . 8/10
Solider should be soldier.
vmage2 chapter 12 . 8/10
Kubikiri Hocho should be Kubikiribōchō.
Gaim no Kaze chapter 21 . 8/9
This was awesome. So a new arc is starting then? I mean with how this chapter ended it feels like it... And please update frequently