Reviews for Translation
Bones2014 chapter 20 . 3/17
And that's what all Bones fans want...for Booth & Brennan to be together & live happily ever after. This was a fantastic story. I think you captured both my fave characters perfectly, especially Booth. It felt as though I was getting an inside, up close & personal view of his innermost feelings throughout this story. I could feel his love for her. Towards the end, when Brennan started to allow herself to realize that what she felt for Booth was love, was beautiful. Definitely Bonsey. And very Boothy. It's one of those stories that I hate to see end. Awesome job. Thanks for sharing.
Bones2014 chapter 19 . 3/17
This was wonderful. I can take a little angst (or a lot in this case:) as long as it's followed up with some B&B fluffiness such as this. A little bit of Pops & Parker is always welcomed:)
Bones2014 chapter 18 . 3/17
Yes, yes, yes! Finally...in the same place at the same time. This right here is why I read Bones FF. Great writing, great stories, & my fave couple together.
Bones2014 chapter 17 . 3/17
Yes, please let this be the time. Let her tell him that it was not a dream this time, that she is indeed in love with him. He needs this right now. And Parker talking to, pleading with, & praying for his dad? How sweet & heart wrenching was that?
Bones2014 chapter 16 . 3/17
Booth is a fighter, especially when it comes to those he loves. He is a god man. He deserves to be happy with the woman he loves. Right? Hive me some happiness in this next chapter.
Bones2014 chapter 15 . 3/17
Jesus, that was too intense. Way too intense. You've gottn me to the edge of my seat, & then just let me fall off the cliff. Both shot? Really? That was harsh. I need my babies to be OK. And poor Parker...to have this happen on his birthday celebration? Harsh!
Bones2014 chapter 14 . 3/16
Yeah, that was cruel. I'm so glad this story's finished, because that was an evil cliffie. Gotta say, poor Booth again. The guy can't catch a break. He'll blame himself for this.
Bones2014 chapter 13 . 3/16
These two just crush my heart. I just want to scoop Booth up into one of those famous guy hugs that's not a guy hug. I just want to scoop them both up, slip out, & leave them together. They're killing me here.
Bones2014 chapter 12 . 3/16
Ouch. That was the worst case scenario at the worst possible time. That would seem unsalvageable to me. Poor Booth. Even though she didn't know Zbooth's was watching/listening, I can't believe she just said yes. I think that hurt me more than Booth. Plus, I never saw those two going anywhere.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 3/16
I've been breezing through this story, but had to stop & comment here. Yes the first part was hilarious. But this last part was so steamy. First I felt for her, thinking Booth had redeveloped a sexual relationship with Cam, & being jealous of that occurance. But the rant that her jealousy encurred, teasing him about what benefits they would reap by having sex together, was nothing short of cruel. Tell him no to a relationship, but then tease him with innuendos of sex was totally cruel. These two (Brennan) need to get it together. This is a wonderful story. You gave captured all of them so true to character. It's amazing.
Jencun chapter 8 . 2/16/2013
I think this was an important chapter and only benefits the story. Great work.
morgan-va chapter 20 . 10/28/2012
I read this entire story over the past few days. Enjoyed it very much.
Igotyourweregoinghome chapter 10 . 5/11/2011
I discovered your story today and i just lost it in this chapter when i saw the lyrics of Again Today by Brandi Carlile. I'm a huge fan, mixing her music with Bones is perfect :)
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 20 . 3/7/2011
Hoo boy...

An effectively moving start lead into an interesting story; nice job.

If nothing else, I DEFINITELY liked the scene where Booth all-but-directly-punched Sweets; the guy might be an OK character, but given that some of his actions have at least risked serious psychological and personal damage to the others- whatever way I look at it, he played a prominent role in Hodgins and Angela calling off their wedding, and we DEFINITELY can’t ignore what he did to Brennan when Booth’s death was faked-, anything that forces him to face up to what he’s done in the past is good with me.

On that topic, interesting touch with your analysis of Brennan’s reasons for turning Booth down, even if I didn’t entirely agree with them (Doubt in her own abilities in a relationship was one thing, but you’d think she’d have at least considered that he might have held back out of fear that she’d... well, do exactly what she did), although the dream of her mental landscape just seemed a bit too literal to me; I can’t quite see a DREAM being that literal even for someone of Brennan’s mindset.

That said, their sex-related confrontation after the Michelle incident was definitely emotionally-charged- even if Brennan was denying at least half of the emotions she was feeling at that point-, and the tension caused by Brennan accepting a date from Hacker without knowing that Booth turned down another offer for a date was generally effective (I just wish that Booth had called Brennan out on the fact that she’s willing to date other people when, based on her belief that she can’t commit emotionally, she shouldn’t even BOTHER dating because she feels that she’ll always let her partners down; might be interesting to see how she ‘rationalises’ that issue).

Still, the moment when Brennan finds herself ‘forced’ to admit her real feelings was definitely dramatic, and the subsequent exploration of their relationship in the epilogue- particularly when Brennan considered her reaction to Booth telling her that he loves her- was EXCELLENT, to say the least.

All in all, one of those stories that you wish the producers would do themselves; keep up the great work!
OoopsAmObsessed chapter 20 . 1/29/2011
Lovedthis story. Brilliant twists and turns. Her dream with the drawers was great.