Reviews for Brett's story
iwontsayit chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
WAIT WHY HAVENT YOU CONTINUED THIS
gotta3 brett chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
love this, cant wait 4 more!
greenluvr14 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Oh my gosh! Update soon please! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Mini Dialauge

Eddie: brett and patrice sitting in a...dairy queen kissing...

ME: HEYYYYY BRETT IS MINE

Lucy: No hes mine

me and Lucy hava sing off with the song the boy is mine

Kendra: WHAT ABOUT ME?

Brett&Patrice: Make Out

Archie: GET A ROOM!

EVAN: NOOOO PATRICE WAS MINE!

Lucy,Me and Kendra: WE CAN HELP! (sob because we dont have brett)

Patirce: what a bunch of overdramatic LOSERS...

hehe loved it
LoveAndy Samberg chapter 2 . 12/26/2010
this is really great! can't wait to read more. btw, hav u seen/been in the show?
LoveAndy Samberg chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
this is quite good. i was just ina production of 13 and I would love to read more of this.
neophytepyrope chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wow, this is a really good story! But you really shouldn't tell ppl not to look at the last sentence because naturally they will look. And by saying that, I could expect it to be something shocking which made me be able to guess as I started reading. But overall it was a good story!
thatgingerprincess143 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
BRETT AND PATRICE WHO HIT HIM ON THE HEAD? was it Kendra? Lucy?
Not signed in chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This is really good! You should deffinantly keep up this story! I never thought Brett could end up with Patrice! Very creative! The only thing is in the summary u probably shouldn't have put the don't read the last scentence thing because naturally the fiirst thing I did was read the last scentence so ya! Other than that great job!
SilverStarFire15 chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
This is soooo cute! my community is doing this play, and i thought i would look at some fanfics! I have one problem: MAKE THE CHAPTERS LONGER! this is really good!
imaginingimpossible chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Awesome! Wow, Brett with Patrice... cool! I like it. But you HAVE TO continue this! You CANNOT give us this and then make it a oneshot! NOT FAIR! Anyway, WHEN you continue this, PLEASE make the chappies longer!