Reviews for Absolution
Storm77 chapter 9 . 2/8
That was really good! My only thing I was kind of confused about was that you said that Gibbs had the worst injury. I get that Tony's was a through and through shot, but he also had a broken wrist and past injuries. But I guess they really had to get the bullet out so, amazing job!
prince-bishop chapter 3 . 5/27/2014
Good story, Gibbs/Tony father and son, don't think so not anymore it's Bishop and Gibbs, or Team Bibbs as I like to say, season 11 worst ever.
Midlo chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
Oh, no! Poor Tony! Gibbs! Do your thing! Protect your cub!
Lhaven chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Have just discovered your story and couldn't wait to finish it. I think you have Tony's character down perfectly I like the slightly dark side of him. Can't wait to read your other stories!
guest chapter 9 . 4/15/2013
Great read! Thank you. Ñow on to your other stories!
Tiva-McAbby4Life chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
Awesome story! Nice work! :D
Purple Piggie chapter 9 . 1/22/2012
Wow! Awesome story! I was scrolling through the H/C stories and found this gem. I thoroughly enjoyed the whumping and the comforting as well as a good solid exciting plot and great writing! Now I'm off to check out your other stories!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 6/1/2011
I agree Tony well tone with muscles and his hair short, spiky, and highlighted blonde would look so hot with a tat.

i think he looks better when hes dressed/dresses casual khakis and a pull over.

Good that everything's turned out ok. Tony and Gibbs are back on track. And Tony is slowly getting back or being who he wants to be.

And he has the team and Gibbs to support him along the way.
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 9 . 4/14/2011
I loooooooooooooooooooooooved it ! (and I still do)
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 8 . 4/14/2011
Headslpas are a good medication !

I'm happy you made Bell died
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 7 . 4/14/2011
Poor Allison... But still : it's awesome !
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 6 . 4/13/2011
That's so cool ! (me, sadic ? nooooooooooo !)
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 5 . 4/13/2011
Allison, for once, is one of the character I like. Good job !

Gibbs/Tony/Abbs are still my favorites.
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 4 . 4/13/2011
Best chapter ever!

Kate () and Kelly and Shannon and Gibbs and tony and... I love it !
SFATonyDiNozzo chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
You're a damn good perfect writer !