Reviews for If It's Love
ebony chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
i hate trish and preisly was so hot and jensen was the best !
JanniAlexandra chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
WOAH! I love it! Dude you should write a lemon to the third chapter! Just sayin.

Awesome, keep it coming.
katelynackles chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
have you stopped this series? i love it sooo much! Ive been reading some stories where thay have Tish and Priestly break up or that she broke up with him and i like it how u kept them together even if he went back to his old ways! I love TIH and i think i was suscribed to your youtube too! So please continue this if u havent or are thinking of not continuing it!
Izzychase chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
DeanBean!

This chapter was so cute- I like how you portray just the little but cute details of their life together. They seem so comfortable and happy together and I like how you captured that. :)

I can't wait for your next chapter! :)

Iz.
irishgirl9 chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
Wonderful update! Those two are so sweet together. I can't wait to read more!
Yellowwolf chapter 2 . 4/30/2010
n'aww, Tish/Priestly fanfic 3 yay!
Such a cute story :) can't wait for more!
ROBINV chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Oh, are we about to get a big sex scene? I love Tish and Priestly as a couple, they're so much fun and so obviously in love. Looking forward to the next chapter!

Love, Robin
Paper Roses And Candy Kisses chapter 2 . 4/29/2010
Fanfiction wont let me log in, but i thought i'd review anyway!

Loving this! I love how she isnt ashamed to be with him anymore, its so nice 3

Keep up the good work!

K
xox
irishgirl9 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Interesting start! I love Priestly and Tish as a couple. IK can't wait to read more!
DeanFan chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
To bad they didn't make a sequal. There needs to be more Ten Inch Hero stories. Like it.
Heartaches and Cheap Wine chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw, that is such a cute fic!

What an amazing chapter :)

I can't wait for more! I've kindof been waiting for a sequal, so i'm really looking forward to this!

K (ChampagneKisses from the DHMB :])

xox
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This is too sweet! :) I can't wait for more!
oKay2beme chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love it so far! Please keep writing!
ROBINV chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I love the beginning and look forward eagerly to more!

Love, Robin