Reviews for Across the Universes
dbpbatm chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Fun read! Crazy, but fun. Thanks for sharing it.
RAKL Gt chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
hey i don't get it? is this a one-shot or what?
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 12/6/2011
I'm loving the concept of this story! I love the parallel universes(?) colliding. And I bet your commas pop up out of nowhere, just like the sketch of Bella's face changing as Edward stares at it, eh? ;)
AceSunshine chapter 3 . 10/1/2011
Wow I have had this in my Favs for a while now to read and have not had the chance. I think these 2 Edwards are connected and human Edwrd is feeling what vamp Edwrd is feeling when he is around Bella. I am trying to figure t if this is 2 different times or in parallel universe. Either way I love it.
Edward'sDJ chapter 19 . 9/9/2011
Loved it, but I'm a bit confused!
Edward'sDJ chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
A baby and a sequel coming?
Edward'sDJ chapter 17 . 9/8/2011
Lovely to see the Edwards influencing each other's futures.
Edward'sDJ chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
Poor Bella. Fter all her efforts to look after Charlie and keep him safe.
Edward'sDJ chapter 15 . 9/8/2011
Perhaps they can give each other advice.
Edward'sDJ chapter 11 . 9/7/2011
I'm guessing both Edward's would opt for human, so presumably they will have a tug o' war, each trying to get more of the humanness.
Edward'sDJ chapter 9 . 9/7/2011
Interesting mixture; EAMC has lost his taste for blood, but not his rock hard skin, or strength.
coldcalliope chapter 19 . 8/30/2011
I absolutely loved your story! I'm not big on reviewing (sorry) but I loved your concept and plot. I've always been attracted to anything Sci-fi and fantasy so your story was exactly what I was looking for. I look forward to reading more of your work! Great job!
coldcalliope chapter 11 . 8/28/2011
Great chapter! I'm not confused, just excited to see how far this can go. Eventually, both families will notice that something is not right with both Edwards and Alices. Especially the vampires. Also, is Rosalie not part of the human Edward Universe? Or did I just miss her along the way?
coldcalliope chapter 6 . 8/27/2011
Hmmm...this story just gets better as I keep reading. It kind of reminds me of the TV show "Fringe" and the two parallel universes. Can't wait to see what happens next!
coldcalliope chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I actually found your story a while ago and forgot to save it. Luckily, I came across it again because I am very excited to read it now. I love the concept and the first chapter really piqued my interest. Can't wait to read more!
1,305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »