Reviews for Solstice
sidh chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Augghh!

This is gold, pure and simple.

The fight, the hunt by their enemy and Legolas's handling of his injured brother, you turned this into a tale I will print and read for years to come.

Most Welcome indeed.

sidh
Archiril chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Oh, beautiful description about the long grasses. I really had the feeling I was hiding there too! Wonderful! Could you please write more Aragorn-Legolas stories? :)
MrsPeelWe'reNeeded chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Kyuubecky chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
...HI IT'S ME AGAIN! I'm sorry for being soooooo PUSHY! BUT, this story SCREAMS "SEEEEEEQQQUUUUUUEEEELLLLL!" oh no wait...that's me...oh. well just PRETEND it was the story! I understand if you can't cuz your swamped, don't feel inspired, or if you don't want one...but that won't stop me from begging! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! I feel like I'm a two yr. old! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE!
Vamp.Michelle chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Oh, those poor boys. They really have a talent for finding trouble. Luckily, they have talented writers to, to get them out of said trouble:)
kyuubecky chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
beautifully crafted and well thought out game of cat and mouse! Legolas is such a beast! ...but i have to wonder...did they make it back? huminahumina WHATS THIS? a possible story for you? (hehe please?) XD
gginsc chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Good Job. Love Legalos in warrior mode.
treehouse kid chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Really good. I found it very in character!
Aureleis chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Interesting plot and story, but it was hard to read and follow- there were a lot of places where you left out commas and some words, but all in all, not bad. Liking Legolas' trickery at the end.
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Wonderful story, very vivid and well written. Such a game of nerves and cunningness Legolas was playing with the Haradrim. Great angst! I enjoyed this a lot.
bri chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I love your stories so glad to see another one by you
invisigoth3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow! That was such a great story I read it twice! I may even read it again. Nice cat and mouse game.
Booknerd101 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
whoa... that was awesome... and such good writing, too! i don't think i saw any obvious mistakes! kudos!
Ninna chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I loved this story and I'm so glad to see a new story from you!