Reviews for Midol
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 2/2
AWWWWW Natsume has Midol for Mikan... SOOO SWEET!
MythicalG5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Man that was funny ;3
Lol
Loadedxxamo chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
On my period right now... Don't have anyone to give me anything to make me stop walking around like a persona wanna be
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Whoa, there.
asdfghjklnatsu97 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
haha. natsume actually keeps a girl thing? unbelievable! haha. XD
LittleLiar666 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Midol is God (or is it a Goddess?). I once got cramps so bad I threw up. While at school. I never go anywhere without Midol at that time of month now.
komaeda chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
/cries because you are great/
yume824 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
OH, NATSUME HYUUGA, I knew that you'd be the hottest guy around. I knew that you'd be the smartest, coolest (not temperature-wise), manliest and most jealous (without ever admitting it) boyfriend ever. But I never once thought that you'd have Midol. For your girlfriend, obviously, but it's still surprising. It would have been awesome to have been working at a drug store that day... So I loved the banter. And your writing style. And just about everything else that makes up this story that I will not go into detail about. That is all.

~yume824
tangerine kisses chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
I couldn't stop laughing, that was a lot of effed(am I allowed to say the F word?) up converations! I loved it! Sadistic, I know, but it was horribly great humor, that honestly was. I would have never imagined how Natsume and Mikan would have a conversation about menstruaaation and the reproductive organs with out cheesy sexual innuendo and risque but you did it all so very well. This is one character portrayal that wasn't out of place (or maybe a tad bit, but was not at all obvious). When Mikan said that she liked Natsume better before when he was verbally challenge hinted that they had a deeper history than what was written in the story. I love nostalgia, no matter how misplaced it must sound.

Great Job!
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
:) First thing I noticed when I read this story was that you write Natsume's name in the Japanese way, with the last name before the first. Somehow, that made me smile, because I'm weird like that.

But anyways... This story was very dialogue-heavy, and I really enjoyed it that way. Without the lack of flowery descriptions, the emotions were conveyed with the little wise comments that the characters made.

The first thing in all-caps that Mikan yelled to Natsume is just priceless. Loved how you used the words: 'Personal area', because it kept to her somewhat clean and innocent character. Still, PMS can certainly change a sweet, innocent little girl into what had become of Mikan then. We girls do have it tough.

I love the flow of the story. Every single thing they said somehow worked together magically, and I fell absolutely in love with this whole thing. I'm not much for Mikan and Natsume being together forever, (because there are countless stories of them already) but this had something new to bring to the table, which I did certainly enjoy very much. :)

Just a little technical glitch, though:

"Just. Study." He repeated." - Has an extra quotation mark. :P I'm sorry; I am such a freak about this kind of stuff.

But other than that, this was perfect. :) I hope you do post something else soon. I have this gut feeling you're going to change this fanfiction site for good.

Keep it up!
XsaeX chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
persona wannabe, that is just to funny. Persona is scary and pfft i can't say/write a sentence without laughing! great job on the story :)!
this.pen.is.red chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Gaaahhh. This is too awesome.

You're really good at stories like these. :) I mean, I'm terribly scared because you write amazingly for practically EVERY genre.

Gah, alien! -shoots all over the place-

Huh. Can't believe I typed that. I've been doing a lot of this stuff lately. -.- Random reviews. Please, do ignore me.

I do love this story, however. And the summary was the BOMB. :)
Stephy73 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
O mi god that was so funny! And what is a. Midol?
Ygnasia chapter 1 . 6/6/2011