Reviews for Bloody Choices
Hev99 chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
Wow so hot! I'm confused though, when he bit her did he change her? Or does it not work like that in this universe?

Either way, it was beautifully written! Xx
Hev99 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
Oh man, poor Charlie! That was a truly beautiful piece of writing. You really did him and his painful thoughts justice before his end. I wonder what will happen to Bella now. She will be heartbroken!
Hev99 chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
I love how you manage to weave in the historical plague setting so seamlessly into your storyline. It's a wonderful backdrop and I think you're using it brilliantly! Xx
Hev99 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Haha nice use of quotes from the film, though rather more sinister in this context! :)
Hev99 chapter 10 . 6/11/2011
Hev99 chapter 9 . 6/11/2011
Oh Bella, what have you done? Silly girl! I wonder if Charlie will get a visit from Master Edward regarding the man with the plague in the carriage... Nervous!
Hev99 chapter 8 . 6/11/2011
Uh oh! I'm guessing the cough coming from the carriage isn't a good sign! :-S

Thanks for the darkward recs, I will definitely have to check them out when I'm done with this one! :)
Hev99 chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
Haha poor Michael! But hellishly hot Edward, throwing her onto the horse and riding off with her! *Swoon!* I love the sizzling tension you have between the two of them!
Hev99 chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
Wow I wonder how Bella is gonna react now after seeing him draining somebody like that! Amazing writing. I love it!
Hev99 chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Wow that's cruel! Asking her to lead them to their deaths! Gotta say tho, *whispers* I seem to have developed a bit of a thing for Darkwards!
Hev99 chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Poor Charlie! Talk about being caught between the devil and the deep blue sea! :-/
Hev99 chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
Aah so the other Cullens are a tad more welcoming and pleasant than Edward! I love the image of Alice with long plaits btw, I know that's a weird thing to comment on but I read it and went "yeah, that would look good" lol!

I love how defiant Isabella is. I would be absolutely terrified at this point but she's just like, yeah... Not afraid of you Mr Vampire! Love it!
Hev99 chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Oh my, what a choice for poor Charlie to have to make! I can see where the name of the story came from! I love your writing, it flows beautifully and really draws you in! Enjoying this immensely already!
Hev99 chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Ooh mysterious start, I love it! I've had this story in my favourites forever and completely forgot about it til I had a clear up and remembered! I'm so exited to read it. The history geek in me is dying of squee right now!
danielleXD chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
great story and i cant wait for the next chapter! i hope he will change her b4 the volturi come
569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »