Reviews for Smells Like Teen Spirit
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Ok bitch i just want to tell u that your shit about not wanting fourteen year olds to read is bullshit cuz I 14 and I've read a lot worse shit about sex then what u just wrote so stop with the idiot 14 bull crap cause guess what were not ten and we know want sex is and all the details on how it works. I get rating it m so 10 year olds don't read it but really 14 year olds know all this crap
ErinLibrarian chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Loving this story. Any chance you'll revive it? :)
HaveYouGoneMad-YesIThinkSo chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
So, Emo isn't doing drugs, just fooling around with some weird guy? That's awkward. But good! I really like your story and the writing is excellent. Try working on the voice, though, because Edward and Bella are different people with the same voice. Food for thought!
Book-Nerd 4 lyfe chapter 14 . 7/5/2011
Omg this is awesome. I can't wait for you to update. Also on the site it says that your story is complete, instead of in-progress. Just thought you would like to know. Keep up the good work. D
wanderingsoul92 chapter 14 . 3/1/2011
omg...holding pinkies...oh the innocent world of teenagers... can't wait till the next chapter
pixieangel3000 chapter 14 . 1/4/2011
love it

oxoxoxoxxoxooxox

;)
Elvira Iula chapter 14 . 11/14/2010
Hahha. Aw! So cute! :D And so realistic! Goodness, I remember my first boyfriend. It was so awkward sometimes because neither of us knew how to act. I'm pretty sure we had been official for a week or two before we even kissed. Good job! I'm looking forward to reading more. :)
ilvgonzaga chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
I love your story! And your music choices! But in chapter 6 you said 'eric claptons stairway to heaven' but led Zeppelin sings stairway to heaven not Eric Clapton. Just wanted to correct you!
GiveUsAKiss413 chapter 11 . 8/12/2010
This is cute and sweet and sad. I like it!
jennayg123 chapter 14 . 7/31/2010
Such a cute moment with the hand holding! I love how worked up Edward was over it and I can't wait to find out what they say about Emmett and Rose!
xxally93 chapter 14 . 7/27/2010
This story is actually too cute! I probably should've been studying for my test but i just had to finish reading ahah...please update!
fancynancy2007 chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
SO sweet. I love every single chapter of this story. No idea what was going on at the end LOL. I am very curious though!
kricket1207 chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
Have I told you how much I LOVE this Edward? LOVE! So happy to have an update to read, tonight of all nights, tho I am a bit behind! LOL! Can't wait to see what happens when Iz realizes what's been going on!
Lecia chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
Edward's cute. lol.
nothing2Me chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
Seemed shorter than bellas point of view but it was still goOd tho