Reviews for Inspired
Butterfree chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
This was a perfect mix of sad yet funny and cute. Great chapter!

~ Queenie
licorice chapter 6 . 1/17/2014
It's nice! Please continue!
MakeASong chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
I'd be so happy if you kept writing.
Dizasteriffic chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
Woah, you wrote more! Aaaaaand just like that you rekindled my love for this pairing.
torikasa chapter 6 . 4/3/2012
A nice read to start off the morning! Thanks for that. c:
Dizasteriffic chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
This is ADORABLE, such cute little reads! Can't wait for you to write more!
torikasa chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
First off, let me just say that I adore Vocaloid, especially the Kagamine twins. Len is, in fact, my gave little blondie superstar. :3 Second off, I thought this was extremely hot. Third, I enjoy the fact that Lucas has a pervy mind. Because, well, a pervy Lucas is really interesting. Especially when a certain hyperactive blonde is involved. Fourth, Barry covering his nipples. NIPPLES. 'Nuff said.

I'll be looking forward to more updates. Keep up the good work! Love love love all this wonderful Clingyshippy-ness! :D

torikasa chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
Haha, poor Lucas! I wonder what Barry could possibly want in the middle of the night. ;P

torikasa chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
How simply adorable. :3 I'm in love with your writing style and your sense of imagery. It's really pretty. :)

torikasa chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Ahhh, the descriptions of what Lucas assumed Barry's mouth would taste like were steamy hot. They literally made me melt. Seriously.

Lucas isn't the only one who thinks about these kinds of things, though. Don't worry, Lucas; little miss MM is right there with ya! o3o Cute cute cute!

CeresSakuya chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
I really like this pairing in general, but this chapter was my favorite so far. I hope you write more. These two need some love!
Staravia chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
This is REALLY cute! I do hope that you do some more :D These guys need a bit more love.