Reviews for Teenage Cliches
AWW. I LOVED IT!
writingrox12 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Perfection.
CampusGirl chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Awesome! There really is nothing else to say but AWESOME!
ashbail256 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I loved this. Don't know what else to say. Just perfect.
Fiction101 chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was truly a joy to captured everything that is Jeremy and Anna (such a great couple). I would have loved to see this scene in the show! I hope to read more from you in the near future.
panda chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
oh... go team anna! good story, nice pacing
VintageBeautyx chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I love your writing style, it adds a great touch and you portrayed Anna perfectly from her thoughts to her scene with Jeremy. Great ending and story. One thing I'd like to mention is that the scene where they meet and kiss seems all so familiar. I just can't remember from where, lol.
suredaze96 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This story was amazing! I love your writing style to pieces; you have the perfect balance between descriptive and concise, something that's very difficult to do. Your characterisation was gorgeous and spot on, too. Overall, I adored it :) Please, write more for TVD! The fandom needs good pieces like this!

Ais x
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Omg! This story was great! I'm officially a Jeremy/Anna shipper now. The only couple on the show I ship. (I like Elena and Stefan, but not enough to read fan fics about 'em)
Kabby-Bellarke-Life chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Aw! These two were FATED to be from day 1!
paranoidbychoice chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
oh they are beautiful together too damn sexy for each other but ugly when they are apart
Kim chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Very good! Please continue.
Ria-Dancer Girl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aww, that was really good! I like how Jeremy isn't afraid of Anna, and how he kisses her even though she's all vampire-ish (yeah, that's some quality grammar there)! The whole teenage cliches thing was great too! I love this couple! Please write more for them!
IkeaGoddess chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Great story, I wish it weren't just a one-shot. You captured Anna's thoughts and feelings very well.