Reviews for Broken Pieces
Sarlaya chapter 10 . 5/8
Was it Claude she was with?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Just amazing. Love this fic. :) cnt wait to read more
lilith dracul chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
When is the sequel going to be written I do hope soon such a fun story and so well written!
Dimmerzz chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
I'm not sure if you are going to continue the story, but I'm hoping that you would! I was captivated from the first chapter! Please please continue!
0jadecat0 chapter 10 . 6/22/2014
I've been reading this fic again after a few years , and it's sad to see it stayed here and was never continued. I remember I loved it back then and reading it again I still love it now. I guess this is nothing but wishful thinking, but I won't lose hope that this someday might be continued. I think it's just too good to be dropped. So think about it, please :)
Abby Tomilson chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
5 stars! This story is amazing and breathtaking! Thank you for writing it! I look forward to any future stories of yours! :)
thebellowingpixie chapter 10 . 2/24/2014
I love your story! Thanks for writing :)
tsukiomi chapter 10 . 11/26/2013
I missed ciels birth! I was so looking forward to it...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/10/2013
This chapter.

This chapter is a masterpiece. That crying scene - I read a lot (other fiction included), but that scene - that description of Ciel crying -

That killed me.

Congratulations on a captivating story, and I do hope you rewrite Arc II and post it up when you have the time!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/12/2013
Forgive me for this. I know you have recieved nothing but praise for this and no doubt some people will be mad at me, but it has to be said. Its become a drawl.

By drawl I mean you seem to keep dragging us on and on and on without end. Like how Harry Potter was getting before book seven. I hate to say it, but it might be time to start wrapping this up before you start losing readers. I know that I am starting to become tired of the drawl.

If you don't believe me about the dragging, take time to read your story before adding a new chapter.
Thegraybluekitten chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Oh my God! The last sentence killed me! NO this can't be happening! I've cried a lot while reading this story and I thought I was safe but No! And I didn't realize it was the last chapter until I was finished. How long do I have to wait for an update? I hope not too long...

I love this story really much. There is the right amount of horror, angst, drama and romance (with a swig of humor and cuteness) to create a formula of a story that keeps the reader stuck until the end, even longer. I cried and laughed and even shouted out in frustration and anger in some chapters and can't wait for more chapters to cry over.
Well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Thank you so much for a new chapter. Still the best SebXCiel fanfic I've ever read. It doesn't even really feel like a fanfic, but an actual continuation of their story. Thank you! You've done such a great job!
hotxhotguy chapter 12 . 12/27/2012
Sebastian should shove a broom on that bitches vagina..
Threadbare Threnody chapter 12 . 12/24/2012