Reviews for The Case of the Resurrected Flatmate
Guest chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
this is such an amazing story! why have you stopped updating?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
y u no post more!
Lycasis chapter 10 . 8/10/2012
I have only one problem with this in it's entirety. But the problem is so vast; so monumental that it could change everything. The problem I have is. . . That there is not more to read.

You have written, no, woven a world of magic and science. A story where unlike places and people are able to co-exist in perfect harmony. Please. I don't know if anyone else has attempted to rouse your writing spirit, but I must beg you. Please! Continue this story! I knew going into it that you had not finished; but from the first utterance you had me wanting more.

I know for a fact that I am not alone in this desire. For the fate of their world. Please, keep this going.
Azolean chapter 10 . 8/3/2012
At this point, I would like to accuse you of being worse than any Undead fiend. You left us hanging!

However, being ugly about it is far less likely to achieve my original goal. So I shall, instead, twinge your guilty conscience by other means.

*throws temper tantrum*

No wait. Um...

*screams demands*

Hmm... I know!

*falls to her knees begging with rivers of false tears* More please?
Azolean chapter 8 . 8/2/2012
Wow...

When you decide to do a crossover, you don't do it small.
Azolean chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
"Is this...the afterlife?" he stammered.

"Yes, dear Lestrade, and the Devil looks just like Watson," Holmes called.

"If you are here, then Heaven ceases to be a possibility," Lestrade shot back as he sat up, holding his head in his hands.

lol OMG That was great. I so needed that laugh.
Azolean chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Sadly, I have never found an appreciation for crossovers of any kind in any fandom.

However, I had accidentally clicked on this and began reading before I realized what it was. Now I'm hopelessly hooked. I'm blaming you for this. Why did you have to write something so well that I actually find myself reading something I tend to skip?

Worse, now I'm going to have to actually reconsider my stance on crossovers in all the fandoms. I'm a hopeless addict, and I read way too much as it is. You just had to go and make it worse.

I most sincerely thank you. I can't say it enough. I'm hooked and now I'm going to have to finish this. :-)
HKay chapter 10 . 7/5/2011
This story is very different, but good. I can't wait to read what happens next.
LuoLiBei chapter 10 . 2/3/2011
Ugh, I didn't notice this wasn't complete! Well at least the end wasn't a terrible cliffhanger and the plot has been pretty well explained. I hope you can one back to this and finish it sometime. I generally think it's a bad thing when writers are motivated by the readers. The worst is if they refuse to write without a certain number of reviews, but it seems like they lose the plot a lot in favor of pandering. I don't think you're having those particular issues but maybe you're just not as interested in this story since you never intended to take it beyond the first chapter. I'm starting to run out of your stories to read, it is a sad thought.
LuoLiBei chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
Oh I love poor confused Holmes! There was much giggling as I read this chapter. :)
xXSourApplesXx chapter 10 . 11/29/2010
*clicks button that says "Add To Favorites"* Marvelously concluded. :) Oh and in ch 9 i like the suprise appearing of Mr Hyde. Wonderfully the way... who the duce is your muse?
xXSourApplesXx chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Well I think I have to stop for today, my eyes hurt from reading basically all day ... oh dash it all I only got 2 chapters left and theres no turning back now. Im finishing it TONIGHT! xD
xXSourApplesXx chapter 7 . 11/29/2010
Whow. I don't know what else to say than this: Dreams in the mind of God indeed.
xXSourApplesXx chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
Cant. Stop. READING! I just started this story tonight and already im at Ch 7. Keep it up!
xXSourApplesXx chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
I had to tear myself away (Almost literally)from this story to go get some chilli for dinner(but I could read and eat at the same time so all was well:) ). Then I stopped completely when Holmes went to answer the door. I caught a hint that they were vampires when they asked to come in cause vampires cannot come in a house without beeing invited. Good Job!