Reviews for This Skin That I Live In
SquiggytheMage chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
want more!
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was very interesting- so until now Lindsey didn't know about Eliot and it was some witches that sent Eliot to be a hitter while they chose Lindsey to continue as himself? Nice premise.
themonkeytwin chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I do like your Lindsey/Eliot links. Of course, Lindsey was always one of the most interesting characters on Angel, and that show wasn't exactly running low on them. And Eliot, well ... who can resist? Given how Lindsey was developing his more physical side toward the end of the series, I'm sure a show down between the two would be very, very interesting. I would believe either of them winning.

Anyway. Thanks for the fun crossovers! :)
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I'm wondering if eventually I'll develop an unhealthy relationship with your fics. Like a kid and candy except the kid is old enough to buy the candy, or moreover the kid is greasing the palms of the proprietor. I'm strangely comfortable with the idea, I mean in my last review I did make a drug analogy so chocolate was the natural second.

I love the play here, and I love Lindsey. The for me or for him look that Lorne gives him, golden. Basically all of the little Lorne inflections were fantastic. And the quote at the end was nicely tucked in and right. WIn, again. I'm sure me saying that is losing it's effect. *snicker*
(And in reference to another Leverage bit, I always had a soft spot for Hardison, what with him being awesome, but when he had that line about having to retask a satellite and it still taking an hour to torrent the last episode of DW? I could barely handle how uh-mazin' every part of that was, from the time frame to the method of retrieval to the show itself and your fic was like icing on the cake that isn't so rich you can't eat a ton but is still yummy all over.)
txfantasystar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Interesting idea. I really liked it.
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Having watched Angel and Buffy as well as some of Leverage I have some clue of the stories. This makes a great start to a prequel of Leverage.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 4/21/2010