Reviews for APH Gakuen Rochu: Taming the Polar Bear
Lilacpaw chapter 9 . 5/19
Pfft.
The detention file...
in China ge already means big brother, and de already means little brother. We only put things like 'da' in front of ge if we have multiple older brothers. Then 'da ge' means oldest brother, and then ar ge, so on. So yeah, unless Hong Kong has other older brothers he can just say 'gege' or 'ge'
KokoUtaski chapter 27 . 9/27/2014
Pls continue! I love this so much!
RoChu chapter 27 . 4/13/2014
I love your fanfic. Before I read this, I wasn't sure if I agreed with RoChu. But now I CANT WAIT for the next chapter! Also, maybe you could include a hint of Spamano this chapter? I can't seem to find any good fanfics for them.
MaryJ.Fox chapter 27 . 4/9/2014
Weres the rest..hurry up pleaseeeeee ,good storys should not die on vain
SakaneMiku chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Ahhh! Please continue, it's so good!
Nyroge chapter 27 . 1/6/2014
OMFG THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL

I've read all your stories, well, most of them because I like them! Sorry If I can't tell you how great you are, because I'm not speak english, but I'll try my best to do it

Well, I love most of your stories, almost everything because I haven't read every story you write, but I will because you're a wonderful writer! Besides, I love rochu it's my otp no matters what

And that's all

You're such a brilliant writer! and I miss you :c (yes I'm a kind of fan(?)
roxasinumiku chapter 18 . 8/2/2013
XD
Fyoex chapter 27 . 7/31/2013
Cute, awesome story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 27 . 6/21/2013
update please!
Abby chapter 27 . 6/12/2013
PLEEEEEAAASSEE WRITE MORE AND MORE IVE BEEN READING THIS ENTIRE STORY
Marukaite Chikyuu chapter 27 . 3/25/2013
Let me just say, if this were real life, I would be your BIGGEST FAN.

I love your writing and pieces. You're such a great writer! Your plots are so unique and I love them so much. Every single story you write makes me so happy to read, and the RoChu is so in character, even if the universe is alternate, like in this one.

I love how Taiwan comes in like that. It's genius, really. And to add, how Ivan takes advantage of Yao so easily. I can imagine Yao just crumbling if Ivan told him a sob story about his family because the sympathy of raising his siblings will kick in. Perfect and well played.

I can also see future-angst and conflict at Ivan lying about his parents, unless of course, that wasn't a lie, though I doubt it... Not to mention I don't think it's very legal for teachers/counselors to be having relationships with students.

And did I mention I can also see Natalya and Katyusa and Ivab's parents coming in and prying the two apart...?

Anyway, I really love your work. I just made a community for the three major OTPs in Hetalia: USUK, GerIta, and Rochu, and I was wondering if you wanted to become a staff member. I was also wondering if I could add this, along with your other stories, to my archives. I wanted to ask permission first. I'd be honored if you would, really...

If not, that's fine. I'm glad just to be able to read such great writing from you :)

-Maru
Guest chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
What is Yao to you, Ivan?! Your FrUKing MOTHER?!
TheQueenOfCrows chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Can I have a copy of the picture too?
kyouko68 chapter 27 . 2/7/2013
Nyoooo please continue this is really really really good! ! I want to know what's next! !