Reviews for Anthem Of The Angels
SilverWingedGentleman chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Review #100:

Hey Miri, I noticed that I haven't reviewed any of your stories so I read through your list and found a story I had been meaning to read. So, let's begin!

This is a very unique idea and I enjoyed it. As always, your imagery is vivid and clear. I loved the description in the last part of the story.

"The day became cloudy again, obscuring her figure as she walked away, but the image lingered long and sweet in his mind. He needed her."

So wonderful!

I do have to agree with "The Light's Refrains" notes however. I don't see the part where she died by his hands. Even though it is a one-shot, I see a possibility for a longer story here.

As always, a wonderful job Miri. Looking forward to your new work here and on deviantArt. Good luck with everything (especially the virus).

Until next time,

SilverWingedGentleman
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Simple but chilling. The Reaper sounds like a stalker more than a lover, but that's probably the point :P.

This is a one-shot, right? Yet there stuff in the summary that isn't really mentioned here at all. It said she died by her lover's hands there, but here I don't really see it mentioned or even hinted at.

Cya!