Reviews for Epilogue
wouldratherbeaunicorn chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
You-you killed Peeta. You. Killed. Peeta.
Kick chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Very good! I like thisa lot for some reason! Well done!
John chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
what the hec was that who's victor
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Ha ha she was in love with Peeta! Team Peeta for ever! He has been in love with her longer than gale!
MockingjayFlying chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
This was so sad. I'm crying right this second. I hate gale and I was really upset that she married gale and had a son with him but I kept reading and thank God I did because the last sentence was worth it. It was worth it.
arururur chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
i hate your story but absolutely love it at the same time i hate it cause i want katniss and peeta to be together and peeta not supposedly dead and i love it cause katniss and gale are together and have a son...good story
turtleducklings chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Hello there! Your oneshot has been nominated for Saddest Story/Best Tragedy in the Summer 2010 THG Fic Awards. I'm judging that category, so I was directed to this story.

Wow. This was great. There were a few typing errors towards the end, but other than that, I don't have any criticism.

Bravo!

-Demigod
Sapphire chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I think it's ok I can't believe peeta died I'm sooooo sad omg ;(
Narcissa-Weasly chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Good!
Lostliveson4eva chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Peeta sucks and katniss really needs to let go of him expesially if Peeta dies/
s.grand chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
I like how you wrote Katniss' POV. I'm not a Gale or a Peeta shipper - I'm rooting for them both and I'm just waiting to see who Katniss chooses, but I have a deep feeling in my gut that it's going to be Peeta. But we'll see!

Lovely writing. Great job!
amixdeuxgirl chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
lalalaalalalalala!

i lurve it!

it's not right tho!

it's too sad.
PeetaLuvrAlways chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
Ah! Love that she is in love with Peeta! Just like me! I'm scary team Peeta! Like head over heels PeetaLuvr!
Averi chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
OMG this is so sad! i cant believe it! HOLY CRAP you write really good! this was amazing, your so talented i cant belive it ;) keep up the great work!
HngrGmsFanatic chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
at the beginning i was like.. not Gale.. not Gale! Then at the end, What twist! Great story keep on going! :D