Reviews for Trixie's True Self: The Power of Love
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
Good
Guest chapter 4 . 11/21/2017
Nice
Guest chapter 2 . 4/21/2017
Good
Zombielover13 chapter 21 . 7/26/2014
This story was great! I maybe late but this was awesome! The cool kingdom hearts refrences were a cool twist! 9.5 stars! It would have been cooler if there were some KH2 refrences but still awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
chapter two love to you
ill save you trixe.
(slices the main controls)
shuting down. said the robot
you saved the town timmy! said aj
Legionary Prime chapter 21 . 11/12/2012
I really like this AU. I also found a Loophole in what Jorgan did when he wiped out their memories. Timmy and Trixie OFFICIALLY declared their love for each other and Jorgan wiped out her memory. Da Rules says that magic can't be use to mess with true love. Jorgan just broke his own rule. I would love for you to do something like that in a fic.

And yes, I have read the fic 'unforgotten' I believe that'was what it was called.
ChipmunkFan1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You should have add Sushi in story
ChipmunkFan1 chapter 21 . 9/21/2011
dude this story rocks you should put it on
PeachDaisyAmy777 chapter 21 . 3/9/2011
An excellent story, and a very happy ending! Excellent job!
Zeruel8227 chapter 21 . 6/4/2010
YAY it's finished already!

that was an awesome story u got there

looking forward to the other fan fics

u wll make
Luiz4200 chapter 21 . 6/1/2010
Good story. Have you read my fic Cosmo and Wanda: Life after Timmy? It's my sequel to Trixie's True Self.
OddAuthor chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Terrific story; can't wait for the next story you're planning.
OddAuthor chapter 20 . 5/31/2010
Great story. I like the way you've adapted Wishology. Very interesting about the Nega-Trixie and Nega-Timmy. A possible explanation for the episode "The Two of Us."
OddAuthor chapter 19 . 5/31/2010
Great chapter. I like the way you had Timmy mumble, and making the Destructinator say "What?". Great story!
MarioDS01 chapter 21 . 5/31/2010
Guess I forgotten you like to put a little song after each part.

For the title of the next fanfic, I kind of like it, makes a ton of sense to me. I look forward to it!