Reviews for Admissions Without Present Council
kleberm chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
This story was great. True to the character's as well. i hope that you choose to wrtie a sequel to this. I'd love to find out how things turn out between them.
Ekclectic chapter 10 . 5/16/2010
I'm playing catch up. You did very well for your first posting - intelligent conversation, humorous interjections PLUS a courtroom confession is a rarely explored concept. You had me worried early in the story - I thought you really were going to send Alex to Chicago but I'm glad you kept her in NY. Awesome story! Mucho Kudos
HerFan chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
I do love a happy ending. That rocked! please keep writing stories. You are brilliant.
cam101 chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I LOVE IT!
Vigi24 chapter 10 . 5/4/2010
Quite the story you've got here, very nice!

You rock :)

Kuipher chapter 10 . 5/1/2010
I just wanted to say that I love this story. I love it because it is beautifully written and I love the way you use your words so eloquently. :) please write more.
chawkchic chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
OH YEAH! I am glad that Alex "Woman'd up" and went for what she wanted...Olivia. Great story! Feel free to bring us another anytime you'd like. :)
FloatingInMoon chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
"We won't know until we try, and if it doesn't – then I will be more than happy knowing I didn't go to a position I wasn't 100% sure of, and regretting not chasing something I've wanted since day one. " - This confession, is way to touching, would love to see more of your works again, thanks :]
happytales123 chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
That was a great way to end the story! I hope you continue to write...hopefully a sequel lol
Kim
HouseBroken chapter 10 . 4/30/2010
loved it
happytales123 chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY! I look foward to the next chapter all the time!
Swishla chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
I'd call it a cliff hanger! Geesh! Can't wait for the next update.
sarahchick chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
I have just read this from the start and totally loving 't wait for an update xx
HouseBroken chapter 9 . 4/28/2010
loved it
chawkchic chapter 8 . 4/27/2010
So glad Alex didn't deny how she feels about Olivia. Now how does Olivia get her to stay?