Reviews for The Way Things Are
irkeninvaderdiz chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
oh the dib... oh the dib : yes.. it was very selfish.
pleasingXapparel chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
awesome
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Ooh...nice... This was AWESOME! In a way, poor both of them, but mostly Zim! Man, this is so HEAVY! Rock on! This was an AMAZING way of portraying this scene! *U*
trolololololololololololo chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I liked this! Almost every other "Zim finds out" story ends with him committing suicide... (Except for another one, where finding out gave him even more determination) but this one was different... and, it had some sweetness at the end as well. I liked it :]
Just Stay HIV Positive chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wow. Really good! Way to put a new spin on an over-used plot! Loved it!
OBEY THE DATEN EMPIREDAT-IN chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
PLEASE. TYPE. MORE. IM GETTING TIRED OF TYPING THIS PEOPLE! ITS LIKE A BROKEN RECORD! 'PLEASE TYPE MORE' 'PLEASE TYPE MORE' BALH BALH BALH!ON WONDER THE DATEN EMPIRE (PRONONCED:DAT-IN) LEFT THE MILKY WAY TO THE HUMANS. (THE DATENS ARE THE MAIN CHARTER IN A STORY THAT I WILL NOT PUT ON THIS WEBSITE BECAUSE THE DATNE HATE INVADER ZIM,UNLIKE ME, AND I DONT KNOW HOW TO PUT STORYS ON THIS WEBSITE...
The Writer Of Stories chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I must say, well done Dib. That was really quite smart, but selfish to. I really liked it.
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
I actually wondered, recently actually, why people didn't have Dib be pissed off too. I mean, he has every right to be, although they are kind of selfish reasons. He spent all his life waiting for something to justify all the time he has spent on the paranormal and then an alien comes to earth. As much as he hates Zim, he loves the chase. And then for him to find out Zim isn't really an invader? That has to be a crushing blow. I also love how you said Dib wants things to continue to go on like before, that he doesn't want Zim to just give up.

I'm attempting to write my own IZ fic (i say attempting becuase I find writing for this show difficult) and its sort of the same idea where they keep fighting as rivals even after the truth is known. Although is not really anything like yours since they are on much better term then this(and they have a truce). Truly you have made history here. Anyway,what i was trying to say that in mine the 'game of cat and mouse' -as you put it-also continues in a way. Sorry, i seem to be rambling, umm...

So about Betrayal, I hope you write more soon on that too. And maybe you will continue this one? I really like the idea!

~Shrine
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Dude, EPICLY AWESOME! :D Great sorta twist at the end! I could really imagine Zim being that angery at Dibs 'reaction' and Dib loveing the thrill of their fights! :D Nice work, I'm inspired to write a Dib fic now!
Shadowedblood chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
guess who's too lazy to sign in! 8D

Epic, as always. This one didn't depress me as much as you usually do, but it was still awesome.
rejectsuperstar chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
genius! I love how Dib baited Zim- totally threw me for a loop!
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Wow...this is dark and intriguing. That's sort of what I was thinking, as I read this-Zim's mission being a lie didn't really invalidate anything for Dib, Zim COULD have wiped out humanity even if the assignment was fake. I'd have liked to see Dib's internal thoughts fleshed out a bit more near the end, but this was interesting. Nice work. :-)
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I like this please update.

-saya
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Oh wow, never would have I seen this coming, in a way Dib may have given Zim what he wanted, in a way they are friends, heh.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.