Reviews for Killers
Yoshichao chapter 7 . 3/28/2011
I love how you go through all the characters and how they can't imagine killing someone or something or the sort and Gant is just all "Oh darn. Well, time to swim~!". XD

It was nice how you got into the characters' minds and such. Good job~!
icecreamlova chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Of course, Damon is the only one who doesn't think about *killing* someone.

This story was wonderful. The events leading up to Rise From the Ashes, the way you've captured everyone's thoughts and emotions, and how they're all linked together.

Great job.
icecreamlova chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Oh Mike. I love the thought process here - the way you've interspaced those items, the shadow of his cluttered thoughts, and his own stream-of-thought writing. Once again, you have fully captured a minor character just as they are in the games.
icecreamlova chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
I'm glad *one* of the witnesses at least realises how much her testimony matters to everyone.

Again, the character study is spot-on and amazing. And that last line made my heart wrench.
icecreamlova chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
This is gorgeous. You've really captured Ema's feelings well: the sisterbond trumps all.

"She doesn't care how unscientific it is."

Love this line.
Seiberwing chapter 7 . 9/2/2010
My goodness, this is so good. All the pieces are very short but so deep and full of character, I couldn't say which one I liked better. The setup of the Meekins one was particularly interesting, he's such a flimsy character that getting deep into his mind takes real talent.
EvilMarshmallow13 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I really liked it. Not only was it made up of several vignettes, which is excellent for my ridiculously short attention span, but they each captured the characters and their reactions to 1-5/the events that lead up to it very well. I was particularly amused by how the six people that weren't directly responsible for Goodman's murder were the ones disturbed the most by it while Gant, who was the actual murderer, was all "la la, happy swimming time" and completely nonchalant about the incident.

On top of that, the grammar was excellent and the writing itself was very good, which…can be absent in some fics in this fandom. So with the short length, general ICness and great writing, this fic was really, really nice to read on a Friday night. Can’t believe you haven’t gotten more reviews for this one!
KingRaptor chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Short, but sharp. The way you captured their respective thoughts was brilliant, especially the sharp contrast between everyone else's worries and Gant's nonchalant view on being a killer.

Well done!
TruffleWings chapter 7 . 4/22/2010
I really enjoyed your story with its short but sweet journeys into each character's minds. I especially liked how you linked Ema's and Lana's thought processes together- they are sisters, after all, and I think you hightlighted their similiarities very well. Good job!