Reviews for James Sirius, Spy Extraordinaire
Number27 chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
Oh my God. This was so funny. The last line killed me! Keep up the great work!
Phil Boswell chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This is a delightful story, I love it. I did spot one slip: Dominique is a girl. Other than that, it's well-nigh perfect.

Somebody asked where Teddy was: is he maybe already at Hogwarts?
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I've finally got some time to start reviewing. Your fic has been sitting in my tab bar, looking at me accusingly as each day passed, asking me why I hadn't given such a wonder fic a review yet. Well no longer!

I was quite interested by the summary, seeing as it'd be your first fic with this generation in it.

I really liked James Sirius' character right off, from the first paragraph. Mischevious, nosy, energetic, loud, gets into trouble, likable. I think it's good that you've conveyed his character right off the bat. :)

Is Ginny in canon a good actress? I can't remember anymore. If she was, then Ginny seems to have mellowed slightly, and not as good at lying as she once was.

Haha, I like your Lily Luna. Blabble blabble.

Check that, they've both become really bad at lying. :) Harry's mellowed out as well!

I am quite intrigued by this mentioned Noodle Case now.

Lol! That's a great lie, 'Quidditch matches'. And Ginny 'winning' twice. ;)

James is pretty clever. And I love your idea of Dicto-Quill Jr, it's great! Family friendly transcripts. XD

And the cereals! I bet they would sell out instantly. I wonder why Warner Bros/JKR haven't made it yet? Make a special deal with a company, limited edition.

Hmm, just imagine Harry's face when he opened a chocolate frog and saw himself on the card. :)

Ah, such naivetey. The innocence of youth... makes for great humour. I suppose you wrote it out in the full, non-child version first?

Can't quite figure out all the Xs. 3-3-4-4? ;)
And the infamous feathers! I still haven't figured out what they plan to do with them. Except tickling. Inappriopate place tickling maybe?

Moving house gives her a chance for more adventure? If Adventure is equal to more family visits then fine. It's not like they're moving to Knockturn Alley or anything.

Dance floor? *raises eyebrow*

New sights? It's near the Burrow, you'd think they'd have explore it all already.

Touching monologue from James. I liked it, especially the description of how Harry is a family man.

Admittedly, If I was that old I would have thought the same thing. It's one of the really good points about the fic, that you've portrayed a child's thoughts very accurately (or so I remember, anyway). That and the fact the fic fits perfectly into the HP Universe and with it's original ideas makes this oneshot a really charming read.

And clearing up the matter. I like the sense of him finding out something he shouldn't have, and suffers slightly for it. Morally right, I suppose. Ginny's mothering is sweet as well.

And a sweet, slightly hot romantic moment! Fits in well, and was nice.

A really like some of the imagery. Like the little details like Lily walking through the fence, it's just really sweet.

How did you think up the house? A dream house of yours? (magic of course.)

And the finale. It's a great end (even though I guessed from the middle), and a brilliant happy ever after. The line at the end is just bonus! I can just imagine their faces, and the rest of the Weasleys laughing.

Brilliant oneshot, and definite favourite. :)
fireburnshot chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Blass whomever gave you this challenge! It's totally brilliant, funny and watching the mind of a child at work thinking of all of the possibilities was a wonder.

The last line may have been the crowning glory.
DaBlueArmy chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
great story

but what happened after james asked about the feather
Comet Moon chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Hm, feathers?

The imagination runs wild.

Nice one

LFTM

Jim
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
LOL! THE FEATHERS!

That was a great line!
benperez31 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Nice story. It was fun reading it. Of course, I guessed the truth half way through it though I understand how James got to his conclusion. Just one thing is missing from the story. Where is Teddy in all this? I'm surprised you missed him.
Crismebella chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Good Job. Hey, what did she do with the feathers?
xandromedax chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
lol, this is really funny. Wonder what story Harry made up about the feathers...
SassyFrassKerr chapter 1 . 4/21/2010