Reviews for It Begins As it Began
excessivelyperky chapter 32 . 11/1/2014
I'm glad that 'Savoy' knows the curse on the wand and on Jena, and will help her get a new wand. That has to help!
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 5/21/2014
Poor Jena and poor professor-they're still misreading each other.

Well, at least they had cocoa together. They will make more progress later, one hopes.

But at least she's not going back to her father!
k9angel chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
I'm loving this story. Its great to see Snape able to be his own person. I very much look forward to reading the rest of the story.
SachaSacha chapter 32 . 10/27/2012
Hey I missed this last update when it was released. Shame on me ! But this story is going on nicely. I hope Jena will be able to open up to others one day. Good work, keep it up :)
KittyPimms chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Poor Jena! Snape certainly has great patience with her, and it's wonderful to read.

I'm sorry about your family member and I hope they continue to improve! And thank you so much for updating :)
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Aaaaah! I'm so glad that you are back! I Hope everything gets better with the family health issues.

Anyway, thank you so, so much for the update. It was as brilliant as always. I can't wait to read more. (hint, hint) ;D
tambrathegreat chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
I'm glad to see you're back. I hope things are going well now for you.

This story never fails to intrigue me. I wait so impatiently for the resolution of Jenna's mystery. This was a good chapter, even if it gave few clues as to why Jenna is so despised. Thanks for sharing it with us.
aliceAmnesia chapter 30 . 10/26/2011
LOVEE this story so much

cannot WAITT for another chapter :P

love snape in this,hope he gets to look after her.

x
cinnamin chapter 30 . 8/28/2011
It seems to be well weitten story. I hope u update more often
LittleSlytherin394 chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
I am making high pitched noises of delight! Thank you SO much for updating! I missed this story! :)
Jenea chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
Thank you for Jena's update. I'm relieved that Prof Savoy found her.

I've also worried about you and your family and hope things are manageable and please know that they are in my prayers.
tambrathegreat chapter 30 . 8/26/2011
Glad to see that you're back, but I'm sorry about the circumstances that kept you away.

I have to say that while I am completely outraged, frustrated, and horrified about Jena's treatment at the hands of the people who are supposed to protect her, I know your portrayal is sadly close to the truth. Too many times the politics or economics of a situation play too large a role in the disposition of the case.

I almost swallowed my teeth when McGonagall called Savoy "Severus." I wonder what kind of fool she'll feel like if she ever finds out how right she was.

Great job on the story. I hope for more.
MingMing-Chan chapter 29 . 8/21/2011
More please :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Brilliant beginning! Not certain why Snape is going back to Britain; you would think he would be able to find someone who actually liked him once he was out of such a narrow circle.

But it'll be interesting to see what happens in this new Hogwarts.
MeldaTavar chapter 28 . 5/2/2011
poor Jena. Great chapter, keep up the good work.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »