Reviews for Married to the Yard
Fiorella 2 chapter 34 . 9/6/2010
Gregsons reaction was lol!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 35 . 9/6/2010
Wow. Lestrade's got bad luck. Why do I get hurt almost every time my children are born? he's probably asking. Great chapter!

~Ani
Falco aesalon chapter 35 . 9/3/2010
Awww so cute!

Yes, Inspector, bleeding on one's chidren should definitely be avoided. (I have no idea if I actually mean that or if I'm just tired) Anyhoo, great chapter!
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 34 . 9/2/2010
D I thought that was *adorable* ! . lol And the way he was all business at the end? fabulous. (x But it seems a bit familiar, a lot actually, did you draw inspiration fro somewhere?
mrspencil chapter 34 . 9/1/2010
Spot on!

Mrs P:)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 33 . 7/18/2010
I like how you portray the first impression of Lestrade when he meets Holmes, and then his 2nd after working a little bit more with the man. More, please?
Fiorella 2 chapter 33 . 7/9/2010
In other story you wrote Lizzie had five children. But the Lestrades only have three children, plus a baby who died soon. What happened to the other? May be a miscarriage?
Fiorella 2 chapter 30 . 7/9/2010
These chapters were excellent. (29-32) Please update!
Revriley chapter 33 . 7/7/2010
How does Elizabeth know it's going to be a girl?

Anyway, I like how you're tying in other stories with this one-and how your profile has your Sherlock Holmes stories in chronological order. I could never do that!
mrspencil chapter 31 . 7/5/2010
Yes- sums up the frustration of working with Holmes ,and the other yarders, well. Good job he has his wife to soothe are aware you have made him a bit of a perfectionist in some ways...sharing a characteristic or two with Holmes?

Mrs P
aragonite chapter 31 . 7/5/2010
I've been out of touch for a while...nice to see some familiar storylines upon my return!

Sigh...Holmes is a brilliant irritant, is he not?
Revriley chapter 31 . 7/5/2010
Lestrade's awesome, isn't he. Your stories helped inspire me to write my own Lestrade's story (now posted). Keep up the good work!
Carriewhowasreading chapter 30 . 7/4/2010
Follower here! *hugs author* golly THANKS! Wishing we could make your interpretation of Yard Canon. Yes i like that!
mrspencil chapter 30 . 7/3/2010
I like your description of the conflict created by recognising someone who has skills the Yard badly needs but realising he is going to upset and offend most of the staff if they use him. Lestrade seems willing to swallow his pride( and use his own money , if I read that correctly) if it gets the job done. Intriguing.

Mrs P
thereisnosaintellen chapter 30 . 7/3/2010
Hooray! An update! I've been checking my email for days now hoping one of the alerts would come up and by George, your's has been the first one in days. I absolutely love this series and now that you've introduced Sherlock Holmes, I'm even more excited! Yay! Behind the scenes rocks!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »