Reviews for Birds or Blokes
Bywater chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Writing good humor is hard! HARD! You have done a spectacular job: very witty, nice twists, realistic and appealing characters... but most importantly...it is truly funny.
mrs.coltondixon chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I love this story! Although the fact that Ginny's coach is fooling around with her brother is a little weird!
DarkDramaLady chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Again; oh wow :)

This is great. And they should have just gone with Charlie in the first place, no?
littlemiss185 chapter 4 . 12/27/2011
HAHAHA, this was a GREAT story! Love the chapter!
Loserslurgy chapter 4 . 11/19/2011
Oh wonderfull ending, I always knew Charlie was a bit of a player!
theycallherkaush chapter 4 . 1/29/2011
Ahahaha. My friend recc'd this to me, and I must say, it was just too good too pass up. Really cute, and very funny.

Fab job with this. )
Kimchi926 chapter 4 . 11/7/2010
Haha this is funny! I love your works
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
Lovely!
Stephanie O chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
This was a really enjoyable read! Thanks for writing!

I just have one complaint...what happened to Harry & Ginny's first meeting in the broomshed? I was disappointed that part got skipped over with only a brief mention of Ginny's splinters afterwards.
really chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
i think it would have been a lot more realistic if gwenog was a lesbian
Dudtheman chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
LOL
shib chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
I like the names Hadley and Ewan. They seem like the names of people with interesting personalities.
benperez31 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
Quite an ending, Gwenog shagging Charlie. I just wonder how that happened. It was a great story even if it was short. I'm just glad Gwenog finally wised up to the harm her obsessiveness was causing. I'm sure Ginny will make a great captain. I hope to read more stories from you.
sbmcneil chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
Awesome story! I loved it :)
Silver Warrior chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
wow, now that's just funny. Funny funny funny!