Reviews for Beautiful Agony
tripleb3 chapter 1 . 6/24
Aww
Lady Denile chapter 1 . 6/14
A beautiful piece! i love cara\kahlan stories especially when there is angst in it! ur story really made my heart clench. thank u for a gr8t read!
laintjie chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This story was one of the first fanfics I read, and it moved me, deeply. It is still one of my favourites and one of the best I have read since.
sage chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
out of all the stories ive read from the legend of the seeker, this one is always my favourite. love it. well done
CdB55 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I can't remember how much the television series goes into it, not much probably, but Mord'With are immensely skilled in both pain AND pleasure.

This story was well done. Most people don't think about the fact that Kahlan can GIVE pleasure as long as she doesn't lose control. BTW, Tabrett was walking on a trail with Bridget a week or so ago, according to Bridget on Twitter.
oftherose13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Holy crap that was like amazing sex plus your heart being ripped out
Loved how you told it though
dyslexic.anagram chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Beautifully written.
BackuZel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Well all I've got to say is that u write really beautiful smut. It's hard for me to call this smut because you spent so much time discussing feelings and emotion with Cara. Great work.
Jaely chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
agonizingly beautiful, just like the title says. you really have a way at capturing the subtext from the characters beautifully.
Tdor chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Wow, this story is horrible, in the best possible way. You just broke my heart and yet i find myself wanting it to happen again. Beautifully written, i loved it.
Claudia Zanre chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
I live in Italy and I only started watching Legend of the Seeker at the begining of this year and really fell in love with the show. I'm not really good at putting my thoughts into words, but I really felt that I had to write that I love the way you write your stories, and this one is my absolute favourite one. It's intense, passionate, and it for the emotions you've given me while reading this story.

It's a real pity that you haven't written any more stories for LOts.
UpsyDownsy chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is just beautifully written. That scene where Cara saves Kahlan only to be saved herself in kind is one of my favourite battle moments from the show. I love how you've incorporated that into Cara's feelings here. Such a gorgeous piece. I wish you would write more of this!
IxHeartxGlee chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Thanks for sharing.
LiquidV chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Very nice - love the way you captured Cara as a Mord'Sith (like you've perhaps read the books?). Definitely adding you to favorites :)
Venera22 chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This broke my heart. So beautifully written. I really enjoyed reading it!