Reviews for In the Time it Takes to Die
Mrs. Elizabeth Gibbs chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Wow. This. Was. Brilliant.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This...broke my heart. It was so moving and so sad..I will admit I'm crying like a baby right now. Poor Renee :(
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Nobody chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I love this.
skatergirl chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
*BAWLS A RIVER!* OMGGGG SOOO SAD! BUT SOO WELL WRITEN! The last line make me cry so much! .. Very good job!
FoxyWombat chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Heartbreaking! Loved this line: "Maybe the shortest loves are the sweetest. Maybe they're the truest, since there's no way time or greed or hate can contaminate a love that lasts only a day and a half."
La Vi3 bOh3M3 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hmm talk about disagreeing with renee's death? i'm literally still recovering, lol. but yes, onto the review:

wonderful little drabble you've written! so sad, but so well written. a couple lines really stood out to me: "I'm just me, zipped up in my Zadan suit..." and "Isn't anyone going to tell them I'm dying?" such a chilling line; loved it!

i would love to read more of your jack/renee stuff if you'd consider writing more. :)
xx-crispy-mnms-lover-xx chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
so sad :'(

beautifully written
Lara Cox chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I liked what you wrote... of course I hate that Renee died on the show, but well... your story is sweet and nicely written
blueEyes206 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Aww, this was beautiful. That last line made me start bawling, seriously. So tragic.
snheetah chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was a very good story and good job on the graphics of explaining Renee's and Jack's love.
OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
omg this was really good, u should write more one shots or even write a story about if she didnt die or something...keep it up loved this story
Little.Latina chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Amazing. You've left me speechless.