Reviews for Feels So Good to See You
TheYesBarrage chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
""I want to punch you in the fucking dick right now.""

MY LIFE 3 its been made haha im gonna say that to people seriously from now on haha

this was epic though she actually got randy haha XD

and wow my chick is rated r

way to go adam..way to go haha XD
lexbria chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was too funny! Another fantastic story. And that is an amazin' picture of Randy.
LOVINGORANGEWALLS chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
LOL! I loved the whole thing! And happy late 4/20. How do you come up with these stuff? LOL
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Two days late is better than never, right?

RIGHT!

A TATTOO OF JAY?

HE'S UGLY

No offense Kait.

GREASE QUOTE!

Since he's getting Jay, you should get Randy!

CHRIS!

He does get 10lbs heavier each week.

RANDY! OMG YOU'RE GETTING A RANDY TATTOO ON YOUR LEG!

HIS DICK IS HUGE

I sense a jealous Adam!

If I were dating Theo, and Randy was like "Hey Sunny, lets go have sex." I'd be all "Bye ted, hello Randy's dick."

I'm a terrible person.

TAKING OFF TED'S SHORTS! HELL YEAH

Aww my man is the peace keeper!

This was great! Just what I needed to start what I can tell is going to be a terrible day!

LOVE YOU SHARK!
themoviesh0w chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
That was amazing-Best 420 Celebratory Writing Award material. In fact, most of your humor stuff is off-the-wall hilarious, and I really enjoy your dialogue-reliant approach.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You know I always thought, ranom but slightly relatedly, that Adam and Jay should get matching or similar tatoos. Or maybe Jay should get that maple leaf Adam has on his foot, and then maybe Chris can get it too since the three of them are so close in reality, I mean they live on the same street! Just thoughts )
CrystalxShip chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
FEELS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU LUCILLE

AH IVE BEEN ON A LEDGEACY WITHDRAWL

HAPPY 420 THAT I DIDNT FUCKING CELEBRATE AND I DESERVE TO HAVE JERICHOS DISEASED DICK IN MY FACE

OPENING WITH A WAYNES WORLD LINE I LIKE I LIKE

HAHAHA EVERYONE NEEDS A JAY TAT

but he's the holy spirit so its kinda like muhammed and you cant draw him and stuff

oh, right. cuz the steak and roses are meaningful.

why havent we linked edge's shark tattoo with us sharks?

25 years...that makes them sound so fucking OLD

ARE YOU GAY NOW

AND A GREASE LINE? YOURE ON FIYAH BABES!

i honestly think we could have an entire legit conversation consisting of grease and waynes world quotes

when did jerichos marriage fail? did we get into that?

PETE OH PLEASE TELL ME THERE WILL BE A YES PETE IT IS

YES I LOVE YOU PETE

oh randy. im surprised any of us have had this much control not to pounce on him yet.

bo everyone got their guys but me. fucking jay going on cat expeditions

oh randy can hold my drunk ass any time

hahaha diseased jericho. poor thing.

AHH JAY