Reviews for Drumming Song
Doni chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
You can almost hear the drumming. Very nicely done.
Laurenthegreatfabulousawesome chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Thoughts as I was reading:

Wow. You broke my number one rule when it comes to fanfiction. Never read anything less than a 1,0 words. This just proves how much I love you.

Kaboodle, I hate ads…

Characters I don’t know. Very descriptive though!

I’m picturing Spock’s face if he read this. It’ something along the lines of what Sylar’s face looks like when he kills people.

Wait a second…

Oh well I guess. Not. Lol. SpockSylar is capable of love! Intense drum beating love might I add!

Overall good though! Wish there were more fanfics that have this much detail and don’t read like a playwright omfg. I also wish that I knew Star Trek to the point where I could review this with like actual stuff instead of…whatever this is.

Good stuff! Wright more! Live long and prosper!
Anya Volkova chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
i really liked this! it examined a part of intimacy usually looked over. subtleties like the breath or warmth of someone. we all feel and know it, it's just a shame that not many people are able to capture it.

but you did very well! with good writing, i'll find myself subconsciously acting out what characters do. and i swear my breath quickened at one point of reading this~

haha. never stop writing! :]
lyra vega chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was amazing. You have a real gift for imagery. My head still hurts!
T'Key'la chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
This was lovely! I loved the rhythm of it, the imagery, the quietness of it.

I especially loved these lines (not that I didn't love it all!):

Every beat rung from his ears to the corners of his mind to his fingers and toes. Every beat was an echo of his heart, of the part of his body that ached to be completed, but only wanted a certain heart to become whole with.

Poetic.

Thanks so much for sharing!