Reviews for Who I am Inside Part 1
Eva Galana chapter 33 . 7/28/2014
Although I think I've read this before, am looking for some 'happily ever after' stories, and yours are the best! Loved this one; I like these switching bodies stories (Freaky Friday, anyone?) and really enjoyed how these two were able to see even deeper into the experiences of the one they love. Wouldn't we all enjoy that possibility? *cheeky grin*

One of the things I love about these boys is how they have lived such different lives, are such different personalities and souls, yet fit together so beautifully. I also love how you get so in depth with Bya's personae. In the anime/manga, he's so stoic and unemotional, yet we always know that's just an act. And I just love how you take Renji's rather reckless personality and really add more depth - I'm tired of reading stories that make him a bumbling buffoon without a thought in his head. Hey guys! He was in the advanced class! He made Lt. within a few decades of graduating. He's no dummy! So, thanks for really showing him as a person. Having them switch, really let's them see how the other lived, and gain a greater appreciation for their differences and similarities.

I see there is a sequel, but it hasn't been updated for a few years. So, now I'm torn - really, really want to read, but I'll get to the last update and know I'll be tearing my hair out 'What?! I want MORE!". But, knowing me, I'm gonna read it. Just...not right now. I'm looking through your completed works, 'cause I really need to.

Hope you had fun at Comic Con! I was following all stories I could find.
ytygr chapter 33 . 5/12/2014
Did you write a sequel to this one?!
SharktoothSARA chapter 33 . 10/17/2013
I'm pretty sure this is my favourite Bya/Ren story on here... Thank you for such an entertaining read! )
HikariMustang25 chapter 24 . 9/12/2013
they haveto get busy in the love nest to switch back dont they?
HikariMustang25 chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
lol go you two! byaren for always *_*
HikariMustang25 chapter 6 . 9/4/2013
nice description abarai *tries not to laugh*
HikariMustang25 chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
lol poor bya and ren
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 5 . 4/30/2013
i am LOVING this story so far. seriously, very original and very well done. i love the concept of the men swapping bodies there is going to be all sorts of shenanigans with this i am sure of it.)
kyuumihaira chapter 33 . 4/27/2013
Squee! I must find the second part! I love man babies!
Shadow X Light chapter 33 . 3/25/2013
This story is very cute!
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
This is too cute. Sheesh. I'm pretty much officially addicted to ByaRen fluff-actually, ByaRen in general :3

I am sooo going to go read that sequel now. Like, seriously. WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT WRITING?

Anyways, LOVED the story, thanks for this brilliant fic!

Love,

チョッパーくん
Toni Toni Choppaa-kun chapter 9 . 3/17/2013
AHH! You're making me cry! This is the very reason why I love ByaRen fics so much! The fact that Byakuya always eventually decides that Renji and the love they have is much more important than all the noble-stuff. GAH! I'm crying! It's just way too beautiful!

Love,

チョッパーくん
MusicAngel13 chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
Awesome
Theresa Tha chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
this is such a beautiful song! i was crying *sniff* omg i think so far that these are the best lyrics ever written such beautiful words soothing the mind and at the same time crying the heart out of sad and dear memories you should write more .
McFlash the Supah-Smokah chapter 17 . 7/23/2012
"I should really just learn to keep my mouth shut, ne?"
Byakuya lends a grey eye to give me a stern glare. "Yes, it would most likely be beneficial if you learned to do so. But ther's no use in crying over spilled milk; he was bound to find out sooner or later."
"Still," I say, "I'll start working on that as soon as we escape here."
"Why not start now?"
I smile at him. "Because I'm a major procrastinator. And how else would we entertain ourselves?"
He sighs. "It seems I always manage to get captured with you..."