Reviews for Who I am Inside Part 1
sapphire80 chapter 13 . 6/5
continues grinning madly, this chapter cleared up what I was thinking a little in my last review but still! he almost gave himself a blow job! XD idk why I find this funny, its not really but it is late and I find the strangest things amusing at odd times
sapphire80 chapter 12 . 6/5
LOL I know they have each others memories and feelings while they are in each other body, so in a way the attraction their switched bodies feel to each other is the driving force I know but I can't help thinking this is weird still every time anything sexual or kisses come up, aren't they a little weirded out its their own bodies they are technically lusting after? xD especially that last scene was the weirdest! Renji just checked out his own body and can't wait to have sex with it giggles madly XD
sapphire80 chapter 6 . 6/5
reading this a second time and forgot how funny this story was, I nearly died when Renji described the creature LOL I could just the imagine the other captains faces o_O
kenni-bun bun chapter 33 . 3/9
Awwww they just went into parent mode! I loved this, they got to walk a mile in the others shoes.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 20 . 8/15/2015
Aww! Sweet, and I enjoyed that last bit ;)
Oh, is this another one that has different 'parts'? You know, with over 200 stories, and all mixed up, it's not a party looking for something specific. Curious, why are many of your stories segmented into separate fics? Not really complaining, just confused and not really wanting to have to search your list for what I seek lol!

I guess if you find reviews from me on your other stories, I either found the 'parts' I was looking for, or something else caught my eye ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 19 . 8/15/2015
Sweet mercy! They are at the crossing point! omg!
Don't go, Byakuya!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/15/2015
omg What a cliffy! They made it, but was it in time?
Aizen and his 'options' suck!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 8/15/2015
Fuck, Aizen is a sadistic bastard! Holy anime atrocities, they need to get him OUT of there! Dear Kami, what is Aizen gonna do to Bya?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/15/2015
Damn, Bya's having some serious mind-revelations! First about Rukia and Renji, then about the fact that Renji had been through this before. omg It was so heartbreaking that he was willing to experience this in a way that Renji's body would not remember!
Seriously, I have no idea if it's a good thing Aizen showed up, or if this situation just went to hell in a handbasket!

The hollow that likes the 'kitty', hmm... he don't really seem like a bad guy, he appears to be more of an innocent-hearted simpleton than anything. But *shrugs* never can tell.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
Oh, shit! Caught trying to escape! Damn, you like them being captured, dontcha? *points to 'Shattered Moon'*
It's cool, I like the whole 'captured and have to escape' type thing :) The only thing is, it delays the pairing being able to be together in a certain way...*pouts*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Loved the shower scene ;) Nice!

Hmm, so they gotta go back to Hueco Mundo and get one of those hollows? Oh boy...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
I absolutely LOVED every single word of this chap! Way to go Renji, coming up with that little 'game', and all of those were good, and wow on Bya's new technique! Yes this is a game they should try again sometime!
Love the fact that their bodies respond to each other and the things that they like! Like Bya enjoying having the tats licked and Renji shivering at attention to his wrists! (both of which are wonderful things anyways!)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Oh goody! They had a talk that they desperately needed to have! Very happy with this chap :)

Oh and look at naughty Spunky, throwing a bit of hotness in there! 'I said, undress, fukutaicho' 'Get into my bed' *delighted shivers*

lol! Loved the conditions, though what a fuckin mind trip it'd be if they did it while in their current condition, especially since they can (sorta) share their memories/thoughts. Bya would definitely experience how Renji's thought of him in the past ;)

And, oh, the poignant truth that indeed, Nothing truly worth having is ever easy *nods*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
Oh, my! Bya seems to be acting more like Renji than he realizes...and vice versa. They might be getting..hmm..'assimilated' with the bodies they're in. Slowly becoming one with the body cause they've been in it too long? idk, just seems like that could be happening..

The Ichigo joke wasn't so bad; bdsm can be a shitload of fun in the right relationship, and I think they'd be into it if they gave it a shot ;) Hey Byakuya, whattcha think of being tied up or spanked? Renji, same question?
If there is love and trust, omg the fun times to be had...hmmm, see why 'Freak' is part of my penname? *depraved giggles*
Anyways, my point was, Bya didn't have to take it as such an insult *shrugs* Being into bdsm does not automatically make someone a heartless bastard :)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
I knew their weapons were gonna come up! Maybe they can help if the situation is explained to them?

FOOD FIGHT! *throws food at everyone and hides under table*

Aww, confessions are the best!