Reviews for Making Sacrifices
Milamiracle chapter 1 . 3/27
hi are u going to update? your story is great and not too girly, So I hope u can find dome time to finish it;)
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Please! I'm begging u! Update this please!
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Please update this! Please!
Malva chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
One of the best stories I've read so far. I know it's been a long time since your last update, but I hope you find your muse and finish this story. The premise is extremely interesting and you have so many possibilities here. The 'cheesy-hard one' if she ends up pregnant (with Hotch's baby hopefully) or a more difficult one, a STD which will make them worry and possibly the team finding out about what happened... I know that PB is not on the show anymore and therefore you may not feel like writing about H/P, but it'd be great if you continue with this story til the end, I'd like to know what is going to happen with them.
emilyhotchner-and-olicityfan chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Please update this! Please! I wanna know how they'll cope!
pookumbear25 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
All of the chapters were hard to read but they were also very,very Minds in itself is hard to watch so why would you think that fanfiction would be any easier to story please finish,there are actually a lot of people that are reading but not able to admit that something like this might happen,and feel they can't acknowledge that they want to read more.I worked for the prison system 25 years,this can and does sometimes happen,but it is kept off the record and out of me you were on the right track.

pookumbear25
cherrymystery chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Amazing story! really..with all it's angst... wonderfully written! u were so true to the characters...i just hope u finish it...even if it's been a long time since u last updated it...i really hope u continue this!
DrNikiReid chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
naw. this is such a great story, the characters are well written and you have alot of talent. more to come?
AlwaysPrentiss chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
i know its been a while since you've updated, but if you have any more chapters then I would love to read them :):)
No Illusions chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
Great story! I love all Emily or Hotch whump! I really hope that you write more Criminal Minds fanfic soon-I'd love to read more!
Sylvia chapter 6 . 4/11/2011
I've just found this! it's a great story, one of the bestest (as garcia said) I've read! Please, are you planning to continue with it? coz it is really good! I want to know how is Hotch and Em's relationship going to develop from now onwards!
MeGkAtHeRiNe chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
update update!
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 6 . 9/20/2010
i like this take on raped BAU member! don't see enough of this!
cm10 chapter 6 . 9/2/2010
Please update! I miss this story, very good writing!
Twolf2208 chapter 6 . 8/15/2010
This story is getting along great I really hope that you continue writing it!