Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Saissa chapter 24 . 2/25
This was excellent and very well written. I guess you could call it the Wizarding version (or the Harry Potter version if you prefer) of Indiana Jones!

Am off to read the sequel now.
Scamander chapter 24 . 2/2
It was excellent story, just as good as Bungle in the Jungle.
The issues not addressed - Dursleys are allowed to get away with attacking Harry. Shouldn't somebody do something, like alerting 'muggle Aurors'?
NarutosBrat chapter 24 . 1/26
I'm glad that you dealt with that Horcrux. I know I've always wondered how Dumbledore might have responded to Harry arriving at Hogwarts with the Horcrux in Harry's scar already dealt with.

You know, it's also too bad that you're pairing Alessandra with Owen, cuz I wouldn't have minded Harry getting an older woman. Also, I've got a fic idea where I'll potentially pairing up with an older woman (you know, between Fleur and Tonks age older, Bill absolute max), and I kind of like the character of Alessandra, and think she would be perfect to fill that role. If you approve, I'll need the following.

Name: Alessandra ?
Age: though may be subject to change to fit the story parameters
Background: light background, like her homeland that you mentioned, race, blood status (not that it will play much of a part)
Appearance: more description than damn hot, and got huge knockers (though, I have to mention, I'm curious just what you meant by huge knockers, are we talking Salma Hayek (C), Christina Aguilera (DD/E), Sofia Vergara (F), Christina Hendricks (H), Hitomi Tanaka (K), or bigger).
NarutosBrat chapter 23 . 1/26
Why do I get the feeling that Hermione is of an old house, and she's gonna have some interesting contracts coming into play. It would be entirely amusing if Hermione actually tested as a Lestrange, and was obligated to Harry's House of Black marriage contract.

You know, I don't think I could see Hermione being overly jealous of Harry knowing things she didn't. I would see her more a bit miffed at first, before relentlessly trying to pick his brain for every bit of information he had that she didn't.
NarutosBrat chapter 21 . 1/26
Well, as far as dreams for the future go, Daphne and Harry are a pretty solid match.

Haha, Karella is jealous that Lily nabbed James. Hater.

Hmm, so Belle, most likely Daphne, and potentially Hermione. Looks like he's got his potential spouses locked up already. It's funny, I usually don't like OC's, but I think I'd like Harry with Belle.
NarutosBrat chapter 12 . 1/24
Um, you might want to add a line break between the Romania and temple scenes. It was kind of confusing when I switched paragraphs, and suddenly I was in a totally different place.
NarutosBrat chapter 7 . 1/24
Hmm, I wonder if Alessandra discovered the see through clothes charm on Harry's contacts. Yeah, I bet she's going to mercilessly tease him.
kyoshi711 chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
This story is so good that you could write a cross over with Star Wars and I know it would be fantastic!
Alicornication chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Amazing story. I love this kind of hands-on experience type learning that Harry goes through. Very entertaining and fleshed out characters. I'm gonna go read the sequel now!
High Daemon chapter 22 . 12/19/2014
Another great chapter as always and thanks for the recommendation, might check it out later.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I was looking for humor. Lost ALL interest as soon as you killed of Hedwig.
WeLonelyOldSouls chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
I have to stop and do this.

Professor Severus Snape, Potion Master, teacher at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, Death Eater, Spy, and One time winner of the most solid hairdo contest, was moving a cauldron across his living room. Inside the cauldron was a potion that had I be kept in darkness for forty eight hours exactly. It had to he move at precisely noon and midnight, or else be contaminted. As he was misstep in front of the fireplace, the flames burned green for a single moment, releasing a glob of stomach acid and half eaten sandwich. The glob flew in a perfect arc right over the edge of the cauldron and into the potion with a slightly plop. Severus snape held his breath as the potion let off a few bubbles and then let it out after it did nothing. He took one step. The cauldron suddenly burst into action , wildly switching colors and releasing off clouds of foul smelling gas. He had enough one to open his mouth before the potion exploded showering his living room with goop. The goop glowed for a moment before spontaneously erupting with mushrooms. Magically resistant myshrooms. Snape too one breath. He opened his eyes and with all of his light shouted one word.
"POTTER!"
Daniella chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
This story is amazing! I love how you are expanding on Rowling's descripions of the wizarding world. There are so many possibilities- so much one can imagine! Harry's perspective from Hogwarts is so limited. I really feel for Harry about the marriages! How terrible- he's lost so much for the sake of the wizarding world and now his choice of a wife too! The idea makes me feel an instinctive revulsion and a bit sad (even though I know it's just a story). I am exited to see people's reactions to the changes he went through this summer. I've been enjoying seeing him blossom without the Dursleys neglect and abuse. Thanks for writing this! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/15/2014
Awesome story
Snaggledog chapter 24 . 9/19/2014
I have to say that this has been a very refreshing and interesting story. You have done a great job of making an original Harry Potter story with many interesting sub plots.

Keep up the great work, I can't wait to start the sequel.
1,891 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »