Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
The Septic Gryff chapter 24 . 8/14
Oh this was did I wait this long to read it? Time well spent!
hearagain chapter 24 . 7/12
Lovely story! I enjoyed your take on what would have happened if Harry had some help that summer. Thanks for sharing.
Kedae.S.Barve chapter 7 . 7/11
This is a Fan made Fiction Book of Harry Potter .Just read a few chapters yourself to understand this very good book .It begins with end of 3 rd year of Harry's terms .Won't disclose anymore to avoid being a spoiler .
Fast Frank chapter 6 . 7/3
I wonder how much it will cost to make Malfoy Manor impervious to chicken salad sandwiches?
LandlessLord chapter 7 . 5/24
If I remember correctly, Harry used aragna exime spell in 2nd year against acromentulas. I wondered why you didn't use it here ?
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 24 . 5/16
I loved it! It was very unique. May I suggest that you include a character list of the OCs? I got a bit confused as to who was who regarding the curse breaking expedition members.
Rebmul chapter 4 . 5/11
I was sitting hear last chapter and thinking id laugh if it ended up coming out of the malfoys heheheheh oh god yes
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/11
I want them to suffer dementors kiss is what those fucks deserve how dare they kill Hedwig
Rosina Ferguson chapter 24 . 5/5
Thoroughly enjoyable and unique story. Thank you for writing and sharing it. Off now to read the sequel.
IronWolfe chapter 24 . 4/22
This is absolutely fantastic! I love the concept, and you executed it well. The characters are so real, I feel like I could bump into them on the street. I can't wait to read the sequel. Thanks for writing!
leylinjan chapter 24 . 4/21
LOVE this story. I already read it once, but it seems it only got better the second time reading it ;) hehe
Thank you for this story it was great.
Hope someday you'll return to finish the sequel.
If not thank you for the great time I had reading this.
rosebud90 chapter 15 . 3/14
No retrieval at all he should marry for love I love the story so for looking forward to reading more hope u update again soon
NathanielTheCat chapter 3 . 2/28
Good chapter (3). Plenty of sandwiches.
a7152966 chapter 1 . 2/28
what is it with people having to kill Hedwig!
besides that, this sounds cool for first chapter.
1,961 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »