Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 11/10
Another fun chapter. Poor Harry though, all those bug bites! Nice to see you address why Harry picks up spells instantly sometimes yet in class has trouble with it.
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 11/10
When you warned Dumbles will be AU, I got worried, but it looks like he won't be a villain here. That's always a relief. Seeing Sirius and Remus was fun, and it looks like Harry accidentally trapped his spirit animal with Voldie's Horcrux soul piece. Oops. :P Oh, well, I guess an animal can only be animal, it can't become evil, so maybe it sorta makes sense they got locked away together. XP Great job so far! :D *reads on*
Animekitty47 chapter 11 . 11/8
This is a great story!

I like the way you tie things together, like McGonagall's Piertotum Locomotor spell with the bronze statues.

Owen's looking like my favorite OC of this bunch. :D

*reads on*
dkrosich chapter 1 . 10/21
Idiot, You KILLED Hedwig.
Elton chapter 24 . 9/22
This story is fantastic. Like the 3rd time I have read it. Please complete the SEQUEL.
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 9/6
I lost this story somewhere around the battle with Denny and the 3 under the lake as I had to work. I am so glad I stumbled upon it again. I saw that there are 3 chapters of the sequel posted, hope you get the opportunity to finish it. Awesome story!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 24 . 8/28
I really love it!
It is sad that life get away taking you out of the fandom...

But that is life it was really a good ride!
X chapter 24 . 8/17
I've wondered where Dobby was the last few chapters. One would have thought he'd be worried and frantic - and even defending - the few times Harry was in danger, especially during the attacks a few chapters ago. In my mind a rather large, Dobby-shaped plot hole.
BlackRoseFire chapter 24 . 8/15
Awesome story. I loved how you had Harry handle the different situations and problems that he faces. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Keep going with it
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 9 . 7/19
Perenelle, not Penerelle or Penerel.
katiek121 chapter 24 . 7/17
I enjoyed reading this story! I'm glad Harry has changed for the better. He also got a lot of experience than he would have gotten. I'm sad about Hedwig. I'm not crazy about the marriage contracts, but I'm interested in how it will play later in your stories.
Jimbocous chapter 23 . 6/29
Outstanding! Thanks for a great read!
KnowPein chapter 24 . 6/28
Nice story...

going to read sequel now
very well written!.loving it!
1,940 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »