Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Amun565 chapter 22 . 5/14
aww man. little disappointed you brought hedwig back this way. but love the story!
stevem1 chapter 24 . 4/16
Excellent story. A lot like jbern’s Buggle in the Jungle, but a bit more positive, a bit less violent, more family and relationship based. I really enjoyed it.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 4/15
Wow. Vernon’s actions veered hard into kidnapping and tempted murder, not to mention a host of other lesser charges. I hope he gets his.

Being on a curse breaker expedition sounds like an excellent way for Harry to spend his summer.
A chapter 24 . 3/29
Thanks again for writing this.
Homarid chapter 24 . 3/21
That was a nice read. There was adventure, new magic, new locales, and interesting people to go along with them. I wasn't quite clear on the difference between animagus and skinwalker, but maybe it will come up again in the sequel. I mean Harry would probably pick a bird anyway so really they seem like the same result. Dumbledore is acting a little questionable, so I expect that to come between him and Harry. Thank you for the story.
Homarid chapter 14 . 3/20
It seems weird that Sirius would be "too old" for a marriage contract. He can't be more than like 35, which is relatively young for a wizard. It sounds like you are going for the harem route since contracts have come up numerous times. I enjoyed Harry's expedition, and I hope we get to see some more.
DiagonAli chapter 24 . 3/5
really cool story! I love that you didn't super charge Harry and make him unbelievablehard work and wise council opened him up to his natural potential. you've crafted an intriguing world and I'd love to read more of Harry's journey! thanks for sharing
leahk80 chapter 24 . 2/12
Nicely done!
ANewRanger chapter 24 . 2/10
Amazing, loved it. Read it all in one go.
missgsmith51 chapter 14 . 12/13/2020
"The first item he saw was notice of a new law, declaring anyone with criminal convictions to be banned from the Wizengamot, and ineligible to be considered as head of a Noble and Ancient House, due to a hereditary chair on the 22 High Seats."

"It was not as if he would have children of his own. Being an escaped convict would prevent that."

The thing is, SIRIUS ISN'T AN ESCAPED CONVICT. HOW CAN HE BE AN EX-CON WHEN HE HASN'T EVEN HAD A TRIAL? NO TRIAL MEANS HE HASN'T BEEN CONVICTED!
Steve-Arkarian chapter 23 . 11/28/2020
Another couple things, first it seems like the translation medallions would have been worth way way way more than a trunk full of loot that's all busted up so I don't know why this was the grand finale place rather than the other one. Next, with the way of succession Bill would have been head of Weasley household after his father Arthur whenever he dies or whatever and Charlie as Molly's second oldest son that isn't taking on the title of the father's name would have been head of house of Pruitt since she is the last remaining Pruitt and is a female and can't take up the title herself. As both of these boys are adults now they would have already picked up the titles and if they were doing heir testsI think you had said it was starting at 14 so won't they do the test for everyone above 14 because it only makes sense if there's more than one family member the older family member would get the title and the responsibilities and stuff it would not fall to the 14 year old that makes absolutely no sense.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 22 . 11/28/2020
Great story I'm kind of sad that I'm coming close to the end I'll definitely be looking for a sequel. Other than that there are two things, one Dumbledore is kind of a dick and has manipulative controlling issues and two what did the note that the trader dropped say cuz you never confirmed that even though one of the other members of the party found it?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 2 . 11/28/2020
First off I would like someone big and heavy to stand on Vernon wind pipe and crush it. He deserves no better. next I know they had to go away on the trip and leave it so only Bill and Harry were there so they would go on their own trip together but I thought didn't they go with Charlie or to see him the year before and that's why Harry's godfather broke out because of seeing the rat on Ron's shoulder etc etc. So is it just to make the story flow work? Anyway real good so far love it!
Ghost Reader 6 chapter 18 . 10/21/2020
WAIT... so the common idea for the Wizarding world is that cursebreakers are just researching curses on an expedition... damn these people need Indiana Jones Movies to up their expectations. Poor Dumbledore, actually... imagine Dumbledore as a young Adventurer... Worse Imagine as the voice of sanity with the Flamels on such an expedition. “For the King and for France!” "hurry up Alby!" Tally-ho I suppose...
324gonzalez610 chapter 1 . 9/25/2020
Fantastic Story. Unfortunately it ends with the summer and hints at a sequel. I checked and the sequel was abandoned three chapters in. I highly doubt it's getting picked back up considering its been NINE YEARS without updates. So read at your own risk. There is no satisfying end.
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »