Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Navn Ukjent chapter 24 . 2/2
Very nice story.

I look forward to reading the sequel.
Harry Potter's grandfather was actually revealed to be Fleamont.
wordstoheart chapter 24 . 1/17
Hi,
you have written a really good story there.
I loved reading it and am quite dissapointed that the sequel is discontinued.
Maybe you could someday go on writing? There rarely is a fanfiction as well
written as yours. ;)

Sorry for any mistakes. No native speaker here. ;)
MrsH chapter 24 . 12/26/2015
Excellent story - thank you for sharing it. Very well written, and tightly plotted.

The only disappointment is that it just trails off instead of ending, with too many plot lines unfulfilled. The final author's note promises a sequel, but four years after this story was completed, no sequel has been completed. (There is an unfinished sequel, but I don't read unfinished works, as "WIP" often means "abandoned".)

Very sad, as I would dearly have loved to read more of your work.
Animekitty47 chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Another fun chapter. Poor Harry though, all those bug bites! Nice to see you address why Harry picks up spells instantly sometimes yet in class has trouble with it.
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 11/10/2015
When you warned Dumbles will be AU, I got worried, but it looks like he won't be a villain here. That's always a relief. Seeing Sirius and Remus was fun, and it looks like Harry accidentally trapped his spirit animal with Voldie's Horcrux soul piece. Oops. :P Oh, well, I guess an animal can only be animal, it can't become evil, so maybe it sorta makes sense they got locked away together. XP Great job so far! :D *reads on*
Animekitty47 chapter 11 . 11/8/2015
This is a great story!

I like the way you tie things together, like McGonagall's Piertotum Locomotor spell with the bronze statues.

Owen's looking like my favorite OC of this bunch. :D

*reads on*
dkrosich chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
Idiot, You KILLED Hedwig.
Elton chapter 24 . 9/22/2015
This story is fantastic. Like the 3rd time I have read it. Please complete the SEQUEL.
Thanks,
Elton
Calmzone1 chapter 24 . 9/6/2015
I lost this story somewhere around the battle with Denny and the 3 under the lake as I had to work. I am so glad I stumbled upon it again. I saw that there are 3 chapters of the sequel posted, hope you get the opportunity to finish it. Awesome story!
Ariadne Venegas chapter 24 . 8/28/2015
I really love it!
It is sad that life get away taking you out of the fandom...

But that is life it was really a good ride!
X chapter 24 . 8/17/2015
I've wondered where Dobby was the last few chapters. One would have thought he'd be worried and frantic - and even defending - the few times Harry was in danger, especially during the attacks a few chapters ago. In my mind a rather large, Dobby-shaped plot hole.
BlackRoseFire chapter 24 . 8/15/2015
Awesome story. I loved how you had Harry handle the different situations and problems that he faces. I can't wait to read the sequel.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/22/2015
Keep going with it
Mokushi Ryuu chapter 9 . 7/19/2015
Perenelle, not Penerelle or Penerel.
1,944 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »