Reviews for Harry Potter and the Cursed Summer
Deby Magid chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
dobby look not that crazy, now he bomd to harry.

crazy to see they on their trip
salamander chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
if read this story and can say for a fact that already this is better than jbers story. i have an idea for u since i see this starts at the end of year 3 . let harry come back for year 4 but instead of a triward tournement let it be something like the amazing race. 4 countries each with four contestants(schoo kids). the twist is that these four are then split into four teams with a member of each country on a team to promote how wizards from al over the world can get together and put there differences aside. one of the tests is each team has to travel the world with a mentor to find varoius things hidden. each team must at a minimum find four items but has the choice to go after the other teams items if said item is nearer to them for extra points
Teufel1987 chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Fairly interesting, definitely unique.

Also a bit more realistic ... though one would wonder whether or not the Potters had property somewhere ... and why Harry hasn't thought of checking them out ... then again, it is to be expected considering he was in a rush ...

oh and one other thing ... Harry forgot the ring in his pocket too ... what happened to that? Dobby returned the instructions, but not the ring ...

Though truth be told, I was kind of expecting more gold in the vault after Fudge's comments of Harry not needing to work ... and also with the fact that a trust vault was made ... I mean, a trust vault holds a small percentage of the main vault no?

and I find McGonagall a bit, shall we say, less curious? After all, she also knows that Harry stays at the Dursleys and has to stay there for a set amount of time ... and as such, seeing him there would be unusual ... won't she ask him why he wasn't staying with his relatives?

anyway, do update soon!
Andmeuths chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Interesting premise , but there's still room for improvement in the quality of your writing . I'm subscribed , but I wouldn't add it to my favorites just yet . It just does not have the "hypnotic " effect yet. Though , if you persist in this , your writing will improve.

I'll be watching this.
nxkris chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
great story. i loved Jberns Bungle in the Jungle, and i hope to see a similar but original story in this(yes i realize that will be hard, but best to aspire for greatness than settle for average). i saw your comment about a pet snake in ch4, depending on your current plans, it would be interesting seeing a snake hang around refusing to leave harry alone, causing trouble, but at the same time able to help prevent disaster. if this wont work in your story, its fine, but it would be interesting to see. update soon.
So far this fic is fun chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
One question: Is Harry going to meet up with a certain snake from a zoo on this trip?

I really like the tone of this fic. Not the depressing parts but the exciting expedition and danger that will probably be apparent! Really can't wait to see what you'll do next!
rlpj4 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
This story is definitely somewhat unique among those I've read and even written over the past several years. I look forward to seeing more.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
Dobby is saving them money already! Way to go! What about Winky? She needs a family as well.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Thanks! Looking forward to reading about Emilio. Now if I might add to your Muse again. I didn't necessarily mean that info to be used to get Harry a pet snake. One of the biggest problems in India besides tiger attacks is attacks by cobras. Ditto in Central and South America and parts of Africa. Imagine what could happen to someone who could talk to the snake and negotiate a peace? Find out why the snake is upset? Or what he needs? This person would be feted, celebrated, praised, wined and dined so to speak and well paid for his efforts. Now if we consider the secrets the jungle in CA hides think about who these indigenous peoples might tell about secret pyramids, cities, spells, etc? I was really heading down this way rather than as a pet. But of course it is all a suggestion. this is a really good story. I am sure I will enjoy it however you decide to go.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 4/23/2010
Way to go, Harry! He may should think of getting a fancy tent as well. Or at least a wizarding one.
moondancer7825 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
This seems like it has alot of potential. Can't wait to read more.
DramoSkye chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
awesome this sounds like such a fun story. Not sure if you know, but you are not able to accept anonymous reviewers at the moment.
Skadya chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
I really really love this story.

Its super how this shapes up to become a great story.

Have I written that I really love it?
Canuto-90 chapter 2 . 4/22/2010
It's a start. I hope this isn't going to be just a copy of Jbern's Bungle in the jungle. I really liked that ff and the idea of Harry learning from Bill so I'm waiting to see what are you going to do with that.

Greetings