Reviews for A Second Chance
alien 1 chapter 8 . 4/6
does malfoy have a wife?
ClarissaAisling chapter 31 . 12/4/2017
I know it's been a long time, but I see that many people do love this story very much! I hope you continue it if you find time in your life to do so!
LoveNCIS chapter 31 . 10/9/2017
Hi. First off, I'm sorry that people have stolen your stories. Second, I know it has been years since the posting of this last chapter (I didn't realise how many), I just re read this story and am wondering how it ends. Are you planning on continuing the story? Have you posted the whole story some where else? I understand if you don't want to continue for whatever reason but it would be nice to read the rest and find out about plan B.
Sucheta chapter 31 . 8/1/2017
Hello! I know it's been really long, but please please update! This is a wonderful story and I really want to know how it all works out. Happy endings rarely happen in real life, I like my stories to have them at least. Please update?
RedsAttic chapter 31 . 6/25/2017
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 31 . 3/8/2016
Yes hello I would like to know if you will be updating this story? Because I love it!
Fae Orabel chapter 31 . 12/6/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME BACK. This story is so amazing and not the usual Dramione fic. I absolutely adore it! You've stuck to the characters so well and made them feel real as well. I truly want to know where your mind sees this story ending! I will wait as long as possible and follow this story until you're done with it. I just love it. I know it's been two years since an update, but I'm hoping this review reaches you and you find the time in this crazy thing called life to update! I know it may not be a first priority, but I hope this review reaches you in good spirits! Thanks for an amazing story.

~Fae
xFlipJamsx chapter 31 . 9/19/2014
please update the story i really want to know what happens and how it ends
Grovek26 chapter 31 . 9/3/2014
Hope to see an update soon.
marthapreston4 chapter 31 . 6/19/2014
I love this story and I will follow just in case you finally come back to update but I still confused why hermione went for a guy ignores her son and doesnt do anything to remedy the situation its wiered
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 6/19/2014
Still trying to figure out why you made hermione have two kids when you ignore hugo existance mostly
marthapreston4 chapter 16 . 6/19/2014
Why are they all holding a grudge against a toddler even draco isnt even trying to bond with hugo as parent thats a bit wierd
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 6/19/2014
They thought it was to dangerous for hermione to go there why would they bring a toddler that asking for trouble and bad parenting
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 6/19/2014
Those kids are so precious ! I think you wrote thier reactions just right
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Damn this chapter is voilent I hope she meets draco soon