Reviews for Sirius Sets Things Right
ExceleKurokami chapter 1 . 9/9
I have just read the best way to off Snape I have ever encountered: droves of Potters born from Harry and numerous other girl's loins! Mixing that insolent Potter brat and Know-It-All's DNA together into one green eyed, bushy haired kid would drive Snape to the top of the astronomy tower and throw himself into a lake of Neville's bad potions that, when mixed together, would cause indescribable agony to any who so much as breathed it in.

And you even got the Greengrass sisters, Tracey, a milf and, strangely, Pansy into Harry's harem. I don't mind the others, and the snatching of Draco's mom is okay with me (so long as someone alters her appearance) as well as Bellatrix and so on, but Pansy being part of Harry's harem is just a bit strange to me.

BTW, I approve of Lunar Harmony with a bit of steamy Tonksy time, a show that the grass really is greener, Tracey Davis and, of course, Neville getting his own harem with Susan Bones and Hannah Abbot as the leaders. I could care less about Ginny, though I normally would toss her in as a sub to either harem. (she deserves some love too, though I dislike her)
Myself chapter 1 . 8/1
Sirius seems to be the only character that you actually write as relatively intelligent.

Also, these stories have some of the best lines I have ever seen.
icecatfire chapter 1 . 7/18
xD I CAN'T BREATHE! thank you for this. *hugs*
Nigel Bumblebee Albus Dumbledore's dark cousin chapter 1 . 7/11
Ah, 'tis such a cheery tale, my lad! Brought a tear to my eye, it did! Blood popsicle?
readingaccount chapter 1 . 3/26
haha Love it!
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 2/7
No words ㅋㅋㅋ
LordTicky chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
This was just too epic.
quadraticutie chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Seriously, what is up with your obsession with harems? Not that I'm complaining, of course...
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
love it!
miguce chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
i need to check whether i have a godfather thrown into a prison without a trail...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
*falls over cackling*
allisondasher chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Brilliant story!
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
"Just a wafer thin mint, sir."
"Oh, very well then."