Reviews for Sirius Sets Things Right
*falls over cackling*
allisondasher chapter 1 . 1/23
Brilliant story!
PenguinsWithForks chapter 1 . 1/1
"Just a wafer thin mint, sir."
"Oh, very well then."
Reclusive Dork chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Aw shiz.
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
How many girls are in the harem?:3
Q.Q chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Millicent is the true evil mastermind here
DylanL chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Did tonks ever get added or did sirius keep forgetting
The Red Dementor chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Amusing
jchangpa chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Excellent. Sorry it was too short.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Nice.

On another, totally unrelated note. I have a challenge for you to either take up, or challenge other to. As I am still relatively unknown on this site I thought that YOU could do a better job. The challenge is this:

There are plenty of "Harry is raised by..." stories out there, this challenge is "Harry is raised by...no one"

Harry runs from the Dursley's at a very young age and raises himself in the woods/park/generic area with low possibility of being discovered. Of course his Hogwarts letter comes, possibly with a Professor. Other than that, it is up to you. Have fun.
Haruchan-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
ROTFLUTS. I loved this story. Especially the omakes.
Osmodious chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Excellent little fic! Would love to see a full length with a super-suave and slick Sirius, but not sure how one could keep that up for that long. Anyway, thanks for posting!
Scorpianhead chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
By the cliffs of Solitude! This is one of the funniest things I have ever read, you sir are a literary god.
SilverMiaWolf chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
FAVOURITED!

i love this, and the omakes, amazing!
Cascaper chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Ohhhh wow. Wow. This was somewhere between crackfic and just- actually who am I kidding. Crackfic premise, brilliant execution. I loved every minute! Thanks for writing this!