Reviews for Romeo vs Juliet
Please update soon
Shidake chapter 25 . 5/14
I've never really been so interested in Oldrivalshipping before. Now, after reading this story, I'm a hardcore shipper. XD This story really got me interested and I actually read the entire thing in one go. Whew!

Platina really seems like a child with the way she's acting though. I know that she's usually mature and stuff and she's only like, 11? But I guess this is what makes this story a little different eh?

All this Celebi and time-travel stuff is really interesting as well. Don't get me wrong, I've read the manga so I know it's not exactly new. It's the way you plan out the entire thing that's interesting. Just out of curiosity, is Raikou, Entei and Suicune going to appear as well? Like how they appeared in the original storyline.

For the two "familiar faces", I'm guessing that they're Yellow and Blue?
kageofdoom chapter 25 . 5/6
Hey finally caught up to this story, well done as always hope you are still going strong, looking forward to more of your stories and updates.
Y U no update?! Great story, by the way!
Please update soon
FadedSunset chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
Ok, I have no idea who the familiar faces are :P
And yay for frantic shipping!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too!
sana.aftab88 chapter 25 . 12/28/2014
okay so hey ! sorry for not reviewing much but i want to know if your still writing or not and last update is like for 23 December 2014 ? or what ... just want to do tell me

either way love your book/story/fanfiction :) want to see more hope for the best and if your still writing ( happy new year in advance too :) :D okay so plzzz answer so

and love the way you kept every character up to date on their shipping even though the main is oldrivalshipping ( fan heart attack ) love oldrivalshipping saying this as a shipper

THANK YOU FOR DO and OLDRIVALSHIPPING
Monkey999Boy chapter 25 . 12/24/2014
Oh dear lord... Please ignore the previous two reviews... I had phone problems...

Anyways, since when were Dia and Pearl no longer Elites? Was it when Pearl looked stricken and Dia was frowning worriedly?

Dia should still be in the Elites.. Yeah, Pearl is worse than Gold, and Platina's plain immature, but Dia is both mature, and not rash... Plus, he is the king of cooking...

Cutting straight to the point, I only found your story yesterday, and I can't get enough! Sure, that Jones storyline is a bit boring, since most of it came from the manga, but it only seems like a sub plot when the real story lies in Platina's obsession with Green!

I can't wait to see what you do next!

And, since it's Christmas Eve while I'm writing this;

Feliz Navidad in advance!
Monkey999Boy chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Since when werected Dia and Pearl no longer Elites?
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Monkey999Boy
Guest chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
white and black
imafangirlforever chapter 25 . 12/23/2014
Err...can I hope for Black and White? XD Agencyshipping.
I'm still wondering why Blue seemed...out of it...last chapter. I was theorizing amnesia, but I can't see anything in this chapter that supports that.
Platina's acting strange/suspicious. And why would Blue be targeted? Hmm...
...oh, and I did spot the franticshipping in the chapter. That was adorable!
So...an early Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you too!
Viridian Cordelia De Green chapter 24 . 12/21/2014
Chapter 25 btter be on it's ! This is a REALLY GOOD fanfic and I can't afford to wait! ILYSM and your fanfics please continue!
Lugialuna chapter 24 . 12/17/2014
Yay! update! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Megdizzle chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
This is a very gripping story, I can not wait until Yellow and Red get together. They just click together so well. I also hate Platina, which means you are doing a great job as writing her out to be this bitchy little spoiled girl, cause I did like her in the manga. I'll hope that she eventually fixes her faults, but I'm content seeing how she plays this one out. Go Blue! Been on her side for the entire time. Stay strong and write on!