Reviews for Sailor Ranko: Time Stands Still
Ranmayamabushi chapter 9 . 9/27/2011
Keep up the wonderful work!
James Birdsong chapter 9 . 6/29/2011
Nice story
Grey Jackett chapter 9 . 6/25/2011
nice story, I like the crossover between the Sailor Ranko and Tenchi Worlds. Will we see any of tge characters fron Dual?

I hope continue this story.
ArinaSugarBaby chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
Your kidding me right you want me to believe that this is tied in with Sailor Ranko when you also throw in Kenshi, Tenchi, and the MIB You got to much going on and nothing to really hook your readers after your summary and the very poor Prolgue that you used. I Just don't see what you do that causes you to think that many people are going to be interested in this story.
Shannon Dee chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
Interesting start. Those that haven't read the Sailor Ranko stories might be a little lost on who is who.

Looking forward to more of your story.
MITSasquatch chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Congratulations on adding to the tale. Rough start. Looking for more polish on the next chapter. Good to see that you planned this out before starting.
Vld chapter 3 . 4/27/2010
Only Ganymede and Callisto? Nor Charon, Titan and Terra?
... well, considering the future "Titan" seemed to only be a prisoner in "Thrice"'s actual last chapter, that doesn't really surprise me... i guess she'd need to fight in another major crisis before she gets officially inducted.
The same goes with "Charon", not to mention she's pretty much in hot waters with both Sun and Io and would need to put on a LOT more efforts than anybody else before she was offered the Senshi title.

And Terra... well, aside from her (very) quick mention in the future, and the little... incident she had in "Thrice", she's got nothing so far to justify her "Senshification".
Course since "Thrice" isn't over yet, i may be wrong, but...
firemaster101 chapter 2 . 4/24/2010
yay his curse is activiated
King Tarol chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
All right, thickening up that plot. Good call; I can tell this story's going to be needing a lot of thickening. I'm talking marshmallow fluff thickness here, or perhaps fudge.

...Great, now I'm hungry. Anyway, this is all very good, and I hope that I soon get to learn exactly what the diverging plot elements all have to do with each other. But I can only do that if you keep updating.