Reviews for Be Your Love
DanishBones chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I think I'm gonna quote Cam on this one.. Damn, that's good.!
This is really really brilliant. I absolutely love it. I love the way your wrtiting it, the way you make it almost sound philosofical. And I also love the way Booth and Brennan interact with each other. That it's not just all pink and fluffy as soon as they admit they're feelings but it's is still extremely intimate.

This was without a doubt one of the best fanfics I have read so far. :-)
Pheonix1995 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Absolutely love this story - couldn't stop reading it. The characters are so in character and it's amazing! One of the best bones stories I've ever read!
zombienath chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
This story feels like a dream. It's got this ethereal quality that makes it seem a bit foggy, but clear in meaning. You know? I really like it. It was a bit odd to read at first, but once I stopped focusing on the words and just let it sort of drift over me, it really turned out beautifully.
MoxyGirl chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Very sweet and well thought out. I loved how you incorporated the 7 deadly sins. The begining of this story was nice. I liked how they were both sitting at the reflection pool...reflecting about the other. It all came together nicely.
hot4booth chapter 11 . 9/10/2010
Wow! That was awesome!
theheartslogic26 chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Has anyone ever told you how you great a writer you are? I'm sure you've heard that a lot, but i'll say it anyways! You have an amazing way with words and ideas and characters and i love your stories! i'm also very impressed with your noticing those small things like how Booth rationalized Brennan's problems. You are doing a fantastic job and i hope you don't give up writing for the world!
206pinkbones chapter 11 . 6/17/2010
Beautiful, just beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
vacruz2 chapter 11 . 6/9/2010
I've only one word to unite my opinions on this story: Brilliant.

Perfect, from start to finish.
Greengirlisgood chapter 11 . 5/30/2010
I can only wish we got something this good on the actual show... feeling down since the finale.. this helped
bonesparticulat chapter 11 . 5/28/2010
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Thank you.
kimmiej77 chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
loved it!
Aly chapter 11 . 5/26/2010
Easily the best thing I have read after the 100th. Easily.
Mylan chapter 4 . 5/25/2010
This fanfic is great!

I don't have time to read everything now... so I will try to read the rest this evening, but so far I love it!

You describe things so perfectly!

It's almost as if we're really there! :)
just a reader chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
3 3 3
M. Rig chapter 11 . 5/24/2010
Aaaamazing! That was just so beautiful! You should be very proud of your abilities as a storyteller. So lovely!

Thank you!