Reviews for Be Your Love
Bones2014 chapter 11 . 2/23
Perfect ending to a perfect story. I'm always happy with B&B togetherness. Amazing as always.
Bones2014 chapter 9 . 2/23
Perfect title for this chapter. God yor writing is amazing. I can even hear the smile in his voice. I can feel their excitement & joy. Amazing.
Bones2014 chapter 8 . 2/23
Yes, we are finally there. At the the same place, at the same time. And that was hot, and raw, & emotional, & so them.
Bones2014 chapter 7 . 2/23
Enough tequila. That was getting rough. You continue with your awesome ability at intensity. I'm on as much edge as B&B, with emotions running all over the place. In the end, you've got me a little excited with where this is potentially going.
Bones2014 chapter 6 . 2/23
Ahhhh, the infamous bottle of tequila...where it all started. When he had a feeling this was going somewhere. From the very beginning. How appropriate.
Bones2014 chapter 5 . 2/23
Ahhhh. A very plausible explanation to the afor mentioned question.
Bones2014 chapter 4 . 2/23
He asked a question I always wondered about...why did she leave after his surgery? This conversation is truly intense, a long time coming. Trust is established. And btw, I never understood the Andrew attraction! Another uhg.
Bones2014 chapter 3 . 2/23
Oh the intensity. How they can say so much with just a touch, a wiggle of fingers. His protection. Her trust. Her question. His answer. You are so amazing at this, at writing these two so perfectly.
Bones2014 chapter 2 . 2/23
That was a beautiful transformation. Where were those words when they were in front of the Hoover? Uhg!
Bones2014 chapter 1 . 2/23
I had to catch up on some current Bones FF, but I'm back to read what remains of yours. And like yours that I've previously read, this promises to be a great one. I'm hooked already.
DanishBones chapter 11 . 10/19/2012
I think I'm gonna quote Cam on this one.. Damn, that's good.!
This is really really brilliant. I absolutely love it. I love the way your wrtiting it, the way you make it almost sound philosofical. And I also love the way Booth and Brennan interact with each other. That it's not just all pink and fluffy as soon as they admit they're feelings but it's is still extremely intimate.

This was without a doubt one of the best fanfics I have read so far. :-)
Pheonix1995 chapter 11 . 9/26/2012
Absolutely love this story - couldn't stop reading it. The characters are so in character and it's amazing! One of the best bones stories I've ever read!
zombienath chapter 11 . 9/20/2011
This story feels like a dream. It's got this ethereal quality that makes it seem a bit foggy, but clear in meaning. You know? I really like it. It was a bit odd to read at first, but once I stopped focusing on the words and just let it sort of drift over me, it really turned out beautifully.
MoxyGirl chapter 11 . 3/3/2011
Very sweet and well thought out. I loved how you incorporated the 7 deadly sins. The begining of this story was nice. I liked how they were both sitting at the reflection pool...reflecting about the other. It all came together nicely.
hot4booth chapter 11 . 9/10/2010