Reviews for Cinderella
T'PeeJ chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I'm a little behind on reading things. This is priceless. You are so cruel to Cain, but so worth it! (plus I have Tin Man playing in my DVD player)
forestofmyown chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
"The shoe fits! That means you have to marry me."

"Who was he to fight a royal decree?"

Favorite lines _ You never cease to amaze (and entertain) me. I absolutely loved this one (and, frankly, all the others, but that doesn't take away from how awesome this one was - or any of the others, but this review is for this story only, so there!).
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
LOL! That was cute! Thank you so much for sharing )
Salallie chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
You didn't think you would get away with it, did you! Haha! Anyways, it was good to see a story of your uploaded (even if it wasn't otherside encounter) because you are that great of a writer.
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
For a whimsical minute the Tin Man wondered who the princess had cast as his wicked step-mother, evil step-sisters and fairy godmother. After further contemplation he decided he didn't want to know - *Giggle!SNORT* But it's still a wise call.

Once, in a moment of levity, the princess had declared him to be her knight gallant. This led to an interesting incident as what she jokingly meant and what the noble involved understood were two very different things. - Trying to figure out exactly how this got twisted. Oh I know it's possible for anyone to make anything sound gutter-ific, but right off the top of my head nothing comes to mind.
tasha rumgay chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
hi honey i loved as always

i love your stlye of writting is to the point no waffleing very desciptive and VERY funny . oh to have Cain as my prince charming evn if he is a bit old and battered hahaha lucky dg haha keep up the good work xx