Reviews for Fun and Games
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Whoops. Read the fics in the wrong order. Ah well. Didn't really spoil anything. :D Embrace your inner sparklings, Stunties! :P

Hmm, it never occured to me that, compared to the Elite Trine, Soundwave etc. Etc. The Stunticons are all just soldiers. Elite soldiers, but soldiers none the less. Even TC and Warp are officers, aren't they? :)

Breakdown's spelling's even worse than the words he tries to use... XD How cute! 'ook' is going straight on to my 'words to use!' list. XD

Sorry if all these reviews are irritating. But you've just earned yourself a new fan. Actually, you earned it the moment the first chapter into Crash Course. :) What I love most is the fact that: a) ALL THE FICS ARE COMPLETE! (I think...?) and b) THERE'S STILL SO MUCH MORE STUNTICON FICS TO READ! Yeah! :D
Birdiebot chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I have no words for how beautiful this is
DemonicSuperCow chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
There is just so much to love about this story!
herongale chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

You kill me ded with your ick-ness (eg, IC-ness in Stunticon speak)!
Taipan Kiryu chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Oh sweet Primus… the Stunticons are role playing… and they even disguised for the occasion!

This was one of the pieces in this site that cannot be called other than a jewel.

Role play must be one of the most ingenious ways the sentient mind has to forget all about itself. I bet Breakdown never felt so secure about himself before. I wonder if he chose to play Megatron or he was assigned to him. If is the case of the second option, I assume Drag Strip had nothing to do with such decision.

You did a great job keeping the Stunticons personalities, no one was even slightly OOK, I mean OOC :oP

“Dead End gave his shoulder a listless slap, as though trying to swat a turbo-flea. "Ravage, Laserbeak, etcetera. Eject."

Oh my… Operation: avoid deactivation… Which lines could be brighter than that?

Thank you so much for one of the most original fanfictions I’ve ever read, a real treasure. If I could put it above my favorites, I would!
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
That was giggles. I loved the command Dead End gave the cassettes.
knocks chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
I like this story. The implications of this AU is fascinating. Do the Autobots play MMORPG's? It'd be fun if they both do but not realize it...
9aza chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
The Stunticons doing a role play...

That is prehaps one of the coolest things I've ever heard. They even have little props! :D

Great oneshot.