Reviews for Fiona: The Client
Elyssa chapter 5 . 5/31
Great story. Love the detail! You really know the characters.
Late2BN chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
I really enjoyed this! It could have been a second part after Long Way Back. I liked the parts about St. Michael too. It was a great choice for his name and I wonder if Matt Nix did that on purpose. Probably! I hope you continued to write.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2014
I keep rereading this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/12/2014
Well done! Want more!
happyending chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Wow, this is great. They should have let you write this episode for the show. I'd send it in to them if I were you.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/5/2012
nice job. I enjoyed the read, especially bringing Lucy into it. Bravo!
Erroneously chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
I really enjoyed this story, especially the way you spun off from canon :D
icepixel chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Awesome! I could definitely see this happening if O'Neill had managed to get Fiona on the cargo ship. And I love the idea of one of the brothers turning his bomb-making skills to legal demolition work. Heh.
mfnikki97 chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
sooooooo cute! you have a knack for it.:D
Amanda Hawthorn chapter 5 . 4/16/2011
I absolutely love this story. You are an amazing author. Thank you for sharing
StandUpEvenIfYouStandAlone chapter 5 . 1/11/2011
this was really cool and extremely in character which made it even better... :D
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I had forgotten how much I loved this story until I read this chapter and remembered reading it. Great story.
i luv ewansmile chapter 2 . 1/8/2011
KeriannaD chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Amazing story! I loved reading it! You portrayed the characters realistically and it was very original. I was mad when I had to leave halfway through :) So when I came back home the first thing I did was finish it. Keep writing! 3

-Keri
stargirl chapter 5 . 7/2/2010
Yay! I love the ending and I'm so glad for the insight into Fi's family. Everything felt very realistic, very flowing, and very original. I could've easily seen this being the season finale.