Reviews for Somewhere in the Middle
ShadowClan7 chapter 9 . 2/13
What? No! Why did it stop? WHERE IS THE NEXT BUTTON? I MUST READ MORE!
just1cause2im3amazing chapter 9 . 10/26/2013
... Woah.
This is completely, totally, wholly, brilliant.
The concept, the fight scenes, the way you portray them, their quirks, the radio show. It's all brilliant. Please write more-and soon!
TheWeasleyTwinsSexSlave chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
Please continue this story please :) it's really good :)) x
Spiralling-Down chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Ah, this made so much more sense when I saw the author's note. I'd be surprised (though not totally shocked) if Umbridge made a law banning twins in general, but I genuinely find it easier to imagine her simply making a law to ban, in her eyes, Fred and George. I mean, what does she care about all the other people? This is looking good so far! :)
MadCatta chapter 9 . 9/28/2011
ARGH PLEASE FINISH THIS.

Cait x
rawriloveyou chapter 9 . 8/10/2011
This is really great so far, interesting idea. I like how you write Fred, George and Lee's friendship. I really hope you continue this!
Aris1013 chapter 9 . 8/1/2011
This story is really great! I very much hope you decide to continue it!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 9 . 7/21/2011
This story is pretty excellent so far! I'm really enjoying it. I hope you decide to continue it one day :)
Liefe Black chapter 9 . 7/10/2011
I cannot WAIT for the next chapter. you two do a really good job building suspense and writing humor. after all, everyone loves the twins!
Krisadilli chapter 9 . 4/17/2011
Awesome, guys. I've been waiting for someone to write a fic about these three, and who better than the pair of you to do it?

Are you planning on continuing this one? I noticed that you haven't updated this one since November of last year.

Silvie
anotherbuskitten chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
This is a truely amazing story and so much fun (ecspecially as there aren't enough long fics with Lee in) so you have to update soon (Soon Somtime this year) and the AU-ness just adds to the brilliance. It's good that they've got more company, will they be travelling with the trio now? Again I hope you post the next chapter(s) soon, Love tthe story.

Happy writing
1sunfun chapter 9 . 1/1/2011
Interesting.

CCAP
1917farmgirl chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
So, this is TOTALLY better than the real version! I never could figure out why the trio wouldn't ask the twins for help! Who's better at sneaking around and being on the run!

Anyway, this is my way of saying I think you guys are doing a great job with this, and I can't wait to see more. Just please, since you've changed so much anyway, please don't kill off Fred (or George, or anyone else for that matter...)! I'll never forgive JKR for breaking up the twins! They are my favorites, and I spend way too much time on the net looking for stories where they are main characters, but BOTH alive, which is really hard to find.

Can't wait for more.
slobrain chapter 9 . 11/26/2010
I love this story! Finally a really good Twins and Lee-centric fic. The beginning with Lee's family being murdered was so heartbreaking... I hope you update soon. 3
jadely31 chapter 9 . 11/7/2010
Good story, great premise. Bumping into Harry, Hermione and Ron was great, "will trade medical care for food". I like the way you've written the characters, especially their close relationship with Lee. Keep up the good work.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »